Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I downloaded the 1.08 update but I can't seem to find the content in the church. The tip for Gwen says to advance Sis' storyline. The tip for Sis says I reached the end of content. Anyone know what's going on?
Same here. The church is in Downtown District. And I am getting the message to progress the sister questline although it tells me I have reached the end. Is there anyone who can give us a hand?

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Sorter have you seen the cam show event yet? if not, go to her room at 10pm to start the quest.
If you have then I am afraid there aren't many events left. There are a few events left. One with sis and other with sis and vanessa.

Fallen Angel Productions I see the note that this game is being merged with two others. What's the ETA on that?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Sorter have you seen the cam show event yet? if not, go to her room at 10pm to start the quest.
If you have then I am afraid there aren't many events left. There are a few events left. One with sis and other with sis and vanessa.

Fallen Angel Productions I see the note that this game is being merged with two others. What's the ETA on that?
I have the stream event down. Even added mother. Which are those 2 sister events? I haven't gotten the church event as well.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I have the stream event down. Even added mother. Which are those 2 sister events? I haven't gotten the church event as well.
You have to talk to Bast for the church events. So go to your room at 10pm to see webcam and you will encounter Media. This encounter will make Bast visit you next day 2pm at your room. Go to church after that for first encounter. Repeat Bast visit and going to church for last encounter.

2 sister events play after Vanessa is at your home and you go for a shower in the morning(?). One time you get a scene with only sis and the other is Vanessa, sis and MC.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Sorter

id10t_error02

May 10, 2021
You have to talk to Bast for the church events. So go to your room at 10pm to see webcam and you will encounter Media. This encounter will make Bast visit you next day 2pm at your room. Go to church after that for first encounter. Repeat Bast visit and going to church for last encounter.

2 sister events play after Vanessa is at your home and you go for a shower in the morning(?). One time you get a scene with only sis and the other is Vanessa, sis and MC.

Hope this helps.
Answers my question at least...guess I've finished this.

Reactions: Sorter

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

Hope this helps.
Thanks bro I got it! So the end is after the 2nd time at the Church where you fuck the coz.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Answers my question at least...guess I've finished this.
Yes.
Thanks bro I got it! So the end is after the 2nd time at the Church where you fuck the coz.
Yes.

Unfortunately, the dev believes in making demo pieces of features and story bites which means it's blue-ball-topia here with unfinished storyline and branches.
The whole cousin branch of the story was demo'd in Sins for a brief scene or two.
I believe Fallen Angel Productions is going to pull a Marvel here with the storyline and pull them together to make a singular game. (y) :KEK:

Making the MC a buff muscle-girl at the beginning is no fun. Dev, after the "mom/loved one" is raped in the parking lot and MC helpless - let her get buff after training in the gym with Freja and Vanessa. Or if you're going the paranormal route, then let MC get stronger as they have more sex with new girls. The new booty call mechanic is already working in Cougarville - you can make it better by integrating it in the game.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes