ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
When I read that there where spanking scenes added in 1.02 I was really excited, but sadly as a spanking enthusiast I must admit that I'm really disappointed after watching the spanking scenes. There are just no facial expressions that say "I'm getting spanked", no actual hand on ass impact scenes, and the colour change on her ass is barely noticable. It's like the spanking never actually happened, and she just threatened to spank her.
Is it at least an otk spanking? just asking :)

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
It sounds like this game and Dominion are being merged into one game. So this version is probably done being updated.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It sounds like this game and Dominion are being merged into one game. So this version is probably done being updated.
Judging by past actions of that type (Shade and Sins of Her Father merging) one of them will be back and being reworked in about six months.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know how that's going to work at all.

Djinn's protag is a superpowered futa while this protag is just your average guy.

Not to mention both stories are entirely different. Either way they are going to piss off one set of fans ..... again. Just wish they would pick a game and stick to it.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
An interesting and quite funny thing about this publisher of this game is that if we go to a strip club in the evening, we will see a woman who introduces herself as our aunt, but but... as the story progresses, we will not see this woman at all, but someone else will replace her. or we missed something and Gwen has 2 aunts... and in reality we like that woman, that is, the dark-haired one more than the one in the story.And sorry i use translator

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
May as well mark this one as abandoned I think the d3v is moving or or reworking the content into something else

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes