rash69

Jul 6, 2017
shouldn't your debt drop to 0 after paying and not just drop to 3000? it was 7500 i paid that and it went to 3000 that means it will go to 6000 the next friday no way you can make that in a week.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
shouldn't your debt drop to 0 after paying and not just drop to 3000? it was 7500 i paid that and it went to 3000 that means it will go to 6000 the next friday no way you can make that in a week.
The debt is refreshed every week, in the next build it will be adjusted so that you don't have to pay quite so much

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The debt that shows is the amount that needs paying off the next time he shows up.

That will never drop to 0, it will stay on a minimum of 3000. It only goes up if you can't afford to pay.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
The debt is refreshed every week, in the next build it will be adjusted so that you don't have to pay quite so much
The debt that shows is the amount that needs paying off the next time he shows up.

That will never drop to 0, it will stay on a minimum of 3000. It only goes up if you can't afford to pay.
the next friday it now says the debt is 6000 and no option to pay onlythe NTR option the debt was only at 3000 on friday moring it goes up to 6000

DreCore

Aug 5, 2017
How do use this for this game?
go to the site and drag the save file in to it and you need to look up what you wanna change.

in some games the you need to try out if it works some games have a fail-save so if you change anything it sees that you cheated or it doesn't work at all

I had that with one game that use a ".dat" file format

devilurmom

Apr 2, 2018
go to the site and drag the save file in to it and you need to look up what you wanna change.

in some games the you need to try out if it works some games have a fail-save so if you change anything it sees that you cheated or it doesn't work at all

I had that with one game that use a ".dat" file format
i tried using it and it didn't work, no values for money

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
NTR punishment is already in.

Mother gets fucked by the landlord and forced into prostitution which has several scenes.

People that play this guys games are used to this kind of thing. The MC has never been the only one getting sex.

In the main game the aunt fucks the mother on a regular basis and the sister has a girlfriend that fucks her.

Why would the game die?

That's a ridiculous statement.
What main game may I ask you. Are you referring to Summoner´s Legacy ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What main game may I ask you. Are you referring to Summoner´s Legacy ?
Summoner's Legacy is the main game and Sins of her Father is another side project.

They have a couple of short stories out too. Nothing too special, one of them is the full scene of what happened to Crowley's daughter but I think it's all in Summoner's Legacy now.

Either way all of their games involve other people fucking, the MC never has anyone just to herself.

I guess it could be argued the sister from Sins of her Father is mainly there for the MC but she does have a couple of scenes with the mother.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes