Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I'm astonished that nobody commented on how similar the UI and gameplay loop is to Love & Sex by Andrealphus... Like, just wow.
I'd at least put an "inspired by" or something somewhere. Not trying to trash you or anything, but almost the whole game feels like a copy without that (at least to me, I might be the only one though).
On a more helping note, I'd advise to put what each button does (in the phone) because as of now, I'm hovering stuff and I was wondering what the book one was and It opened a walkthrough in pdf format. I kinda don't like games opening stuff without me knowing what that is, really weird. (No text to know what it is nor warning if you want to open it. It just does)
Edit: Removed something about text in locations because I saw in game that it was already in there. That was me just being blind af.

Last edited:
Reactions: lustion

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DLegacy-0.6.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: piriesh

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.6.5.1 bug? (or is it from my side because missing codec?)

I see no sex scenes only black screen.

Must I have some special codec for the movies/scenes or why I don`t see them for example Suzu Honjo in the hotel room.

In the Album you see the movie pic when I click on it all are black like above.

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
On a more helping note, I'd advise to put what each button does (in the phone) because as of now, I'm hovering stuff and I was wondering what the book one was and It opened a walkthrough in pdf format. I kinda don't like games opening stuff without me knowing what that is, really weird. (No text to know what it is nor warning if you want to open it. It just does)
Edit: Removed something about text in locations because I saw in game that it was already in there. That was me just being blind af.
Sure, that's a very great suggestion. I'll add hover text and some notice when opening external apps in v0.8.0.0 later.

todo falla el mapa el tlf pero arreglarlo ya que no se puede jugar
Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on your reviews and comments, it seems like you had trouble getting to the restaurant in the past update? This is surprising and new to me because, as far as I remember, I've never had any issues related to this. Even when I tried to look at the past comments here, no one else has ever complained about getting this kind of error. I also tested it as soon as I saw your comment, but it still worked perfectly fine for me.

As for the issues with the map and phone, same like I said above, I already tested it and still haven't encountered any problems. Maybe you can give me more details about this, so I can fix it.

Still, sorry, pals.

I cant get promoted please help :( Its been more than a month and my intelligence stat is over 20
have you followed this?
Perhaps you're forgetting the 'days played' requirement?

EDIT:
Did your promotion bar reached 100/100 already? I tested it and it works fine

0.6.5.1 bug? (or is it from my side because missing codec?)

I see no sex scenes only black screen.

Must I have some special codec for the movies/scenes or why I don`t see them for example Suzu Honjo in the hotel room.

In the Album you see the movie pic when I click on it all are black like above.
Hey, thanks for providing your save file, but after checking it with mine using your save file, it works fine for me. Here's the SS, you can see it for yourself,
Maybe you can tell me which hosting server you used to download it? Or check if the .zip file you downloaded has the same size as the one I gave you at the end of the spoiler.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
[QUOTE= Hey said:
View attachment 3846564 View attachment 3846562 View attachment 3846565 View attachment 3846566 View attachment 3846568 View attachment 3846579
[/SPOILER]
Maybe you can tell me which hosting server you used to download it? Or check if the .zip file you downloaded has the same size as the one I gave you at the end of the spoiler.
I download from mediafire and have had the 0.2.1 Version before and after the saves don`t work I started new. Delete the old game 0.2.1.

On my PC are:

1,28 GB (1.374.876.932 Bytes)

1,28 GB (1.377.447.936 Bytes)

Saves

29,4 MB (30.840.005 Bytes)

29,4 MB (30.896.128 Bytes)

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I download from mediafire and have had the 0.2.1 Version before and after the saves don`t work I started new. Delete the old game 0.2.1.
Is it working properly now after you restarted? I kinda forgot, but around v0.2.0 to v0.3.0, I made a serious change in the game code that makes saves from version 0.1.1 and below incompatible.

On my PC are:
1,28 GB (1.374.876.932 Bytes)
1,28 GB (1.377.447.936 Bytes)
I think this is the extracted folder size, not the .zip file size?

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it working properly now after you restarted? I kinda forgot, but around v0.2.0 to v0.3.0, I made a serious change in the game code that makes saves from version 0.1.1 and below incompatible.

I think this is the extracted folder size, not the .zip file size?
Now it works I wunder I have yesterday tried it between 3-5 times. Maybe it was a problem that he asked me (Kaspersky) if I would update my java to the new version. Maybe this blocked all I thought I have tried it after updating it again.

Sorry that I waste your time.

Reactions: euphoriquelaborieux

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can`t get these Video scenes? [think I have done all what the walkthrough said]

Can somebody explain why or are they buged?

Suzu Video 28,29,31,32
Remu Video 28,62,123-130
Akari Video 164-171

Hahajaja

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me, can't seem to trigger the Work Promotion 1-2, nothing is going on in the Manager's Room at 17.00, also my promotion bar is 100/100

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
I got this error answering the phone in the morning with the latest version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/label/etc/label_phone.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "game/function/function_phone.rpy", line 28, in f_random_phone_call_in
KeyError: 'phone_call_in'

Reactions: piriesh

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I can`t get these Video scenes? [think I have done all what the walkthrough said]

Can somebody explain why or are they buged?

Suzu Video 28,29,31,32
Remu Video 28,62,123-130
Akari Video 164-171
No they weren't. As for Akari and Remus last videos, there were some conditional requirements to unlock them. You can follow the walkthrough to get that.
Can anyone help me, can't seem to trigger the Work Promotion 1-2, nothing is going on in the Manager's Room at 17.00, also my promotion bar is 100/100
Have you done work promotion 1-1? Or perhaps you've already done it without realizing?
Same here. I get the " rethink your roll here " speach, not a promotion speech.
You're not supposed to talk with Yuu after the condition is met. Just stay in the manager's room at the set time, and the scene will play on its own if you've already met all the reqs.
I got this error answering the phone in the morning with the latest version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/label/etc/label_phone.rpy", line 68, in <module>
File "game/function/function_phone.rpy", line 28, in f_random_phone_call_in
KeyError: 'phone_call_in'
I've looked at the code, and tbh, this is pretty strange to me too since I don't find any loophole that caused this problem to occur. But anyway, for now, you can try to load your save file again, and that should solve the issue. I'll add a countermeasure to minimize this from occurring again in the next update.

ChloeFan

Apr 8, 2018
I've looked at the code, and tbh, this is pretty strange to me too since I don't find any loophole that caused this problem to occur. But anyway, for now, you can try to load your save file again, and that should solve the issue. I'll add a countermeasure to minimize this from occurring again in the next update.
Unfortunately reloading the save file or any of the autosave file does not solve the problem. The error keeps occuring and the phone call keeps repeating again and again and again. Is there any way to fix this without starting a completely new game?

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Unfortunately reloading the save file or any of the autosave file does not solve the problem. The error keeps occuring and the phone call keeps repeating again and again and again. Is there any way to fix this without starting a completely new game?
can you give me your safe file?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes