firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
There were at least a couple female characters as I recall. There's the demon lady that initially recruits you that I'd expect to get at least some screen time and possible sex scenes down the road, and I think the owner of the club you audition for your first gig at was female too, and I could see romancing her being an option. Obviously your two bandmates and whoever you pick up to be the fourth band member to fill the empty room at the apartment are the main focuses, but there'll still probably be options. Hell, the fourth member might even be a girl. I doubt it, since that'd detract from the whole, 'you need to turn into a girl so we have a hot girl to front for our band' premise, but still lol.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
very happy to see this one LIVE AGAIN the story shows real promise and if done right this could be one of my all time favorites ...Looking forward to seeing more updates

Reactions: mteir

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
I tried this game like one week ago. Loved the idea of being in a band. Seeing its potential i was sad it was abandoned. I can't believe someone randomly decided to revive it a week later. Game launched in 2017 that's timing. xD

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
I tried this game like one week ago. Loved the idea of being in a band. Seeing its potential i was sad it was abandoned. I can't believe someone randomly decided to revive it a week later. Game launched in 2017 that's timing. xD
Sounds like they're on a mission from God. They're getting the band back together.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
So what's happening with this game? It was revived 2 months ago is there any content coming?

Jul 26, 2017
on tfgames its been taken over by someone else but havent heard anything since they took up the reigns to keep it going

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes