ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Over on the TF site there is a 3.6 version there, it has been out for a year though. Whether or not it is trully abandoned I don't know, I do know that the development of this one has always been real slow. Probably just side thing for the dev.

Last edited:

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Someone else picked this up and did a bug fix release
I didn't check it out because nothing new was added.
Huh, cool. Hopefully they'll actually make some progress with it, I liked the setup for this one a lot, even if it never got a ton of content.

Green_Anonymous

Oct 27, 2021
And here I thought I would get to be clever by pointing out that it was recently updated. The new or otherwise currently updating author is someone by the name "brandi". Quickly looking at TFGS, I couldn't find any previous body of work from them. Not to say that they haven't done anything, but if they have it hasn't been cataloged using the criteria I searched for.

bargian

May 7, 2017
I also rly like that game. Too bad its abandoned. Im glad some1 is rebooting it. I hope he will succed.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game is not abandoned it was updated to 0.3.7 last month
Yes, it was upated on TFgames. But if it's not reported to a F95 moderator the tag won't be changed. And if an updated download is not provided odds are that the version available here will not get updated.

May 20, 2019
There is a LOT of trimming that needs to be done. A lot of unnecessary steps. There should be an option to return you right home from practice. The subway stuff is pointless button clicking. During my brief stint trying to make a game with someone, I always had to remind them that although 'those are the steps you would really have to do', that for a game, they just end up as annoying filler clicks.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
how much lesbian content is in the game atm?
Judging by the fact this is a tfgames ... uhmmm... game, the most of its content will often be M/F, with the usual MtF transformation before that. So instead of snagging that hot girl you could never befriend as a male, now your suddenly getting (Jill)sandwiched between your 2 best (male) friends.

Sad to say that at best you will often get to see the typical trope of seeing the main female interest getting stolen from you by some horrible douche of a man while she femdomme blue-balls you (in case you still got balls to blue). Manny are also not full MtF, often going into sissyfication content, again with a lot of M/M content focus.

Now that is not to say most of these tfgames games are bad, some can be pretty good, and some do have lesbian scenes, but in general they are often not geared to that genre.

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Judging by the fact this is a tfgames ... uhmmm... game, the most of its content will often be M/F, with the usual MtF transformation before that. So instead of snagging that hot girl you could never befriend as a male, now your suddenly getting (Jill)sandwiched between your 2 best (male) friends.

Sad to say that at best you will often get to see the typical trope of seeing the main female interest getting stolen from you by some horrible douche of a man while she femdomme blue-balls you (in case you still got balls to blue). Manny are also not full MtF, often going into sissyfication content, again with a lot of M/M content focus.

Now that is not to say most of these tfgames games are bad, some can be pretty good, and some do have lesbian scenes, but in general they are often not geared to that genre.
ah so yet another unjustified application of the lesbian tag

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is OP from 2018? never saw that.
i remember there was some game without any xxx content.
is this some m2f remake with xxx?

funnyman133

Mar 16, 2018

ah so yet another unjustified application of the lesbian tag
From what I can remember of this game it seemed like it was going down the route of basically equal opportunity sleeping around with everyone. Basically geared around a fairly androgynous MC who gets transformed to a woman, but no mental transformations and remains free to pursue whoever they want so is still interested in women as well.

Been a long time since this game was last active and it hadn't gone that far into the story yet, so I might be remembering wrong or that's not the route it will end up going down. Just thought I'd add my bit.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes