4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

qwertyuiop[\

Jun 18, 2018
Guys if you install the actual game should be main.exe idk what the other .exe's are because its japanese but yeah

maxwell723

Jul 16, 2017
View attachment 605466

Overview:
A fandisc featuring routes for Lee and Stacy, as well as an after story for Tsubame.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-02
Release Date: 2014-02-28
Original Title: 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-3
Aliases: Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! A-3
Developer: Minato Soft
Translation: Maji Translations
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: 10 to 50 hrs
Prequel: Do Love Me Seriously! S
Voices: Japanese
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Run with Japanese Locale to have a proper spacing between letters
Other Links are being uploaded.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Thank you MattStryker and Ben Shapiro for the links

View attachment 605461 View attachment 605462 View attachment 605463 View attachment 605464 View attachment 605465 View attachment 605467 View attachment 605479 View attachment 605480
YES DEAR GOD YES
View attachment 605466

Overview:
A fandisc featuring routes for Lee and Stacy, as well as an after story for Tsubame.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-02
Release Date: 2014-02-28
Original Title: 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-3
Aliases: Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! A-3
Developer: Minato Soft
Translation: Maji Translations
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: 10 to 50 hrs
Prequel: Do Love Me Seriously! S
Voices: Japanese
Store:

Genre:

Installation:
Run with Japanese Locale to have a proper spacing between letters
Other Links are being uploaded.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Thank you MattStryker and Ben Shapiro for the links

View attachment 605461 View attachment 605462 View attachment 605463 View attachment 605464 View attachment 605465 View attachment 605467 View attachment 605479 View attachment 605480
OMG OMG OMG what do i do, i could play lee (god she is funny also moe ninja kuudare maid ftw) but i love tsubame. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhghhghg help

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Noobeginner and OEJ

NhKPaNdA

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2017
Nice. Honestly didn't expect it to pop up around here so I was intrigued when I saw it on the latest's page.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
One has to wonder whether the series would have continued longer if they focused on their 5 main heroines and continuations of those narratives instead of the "gotta fuck them all"-approach they started with S.
Then again Im probably the only person who actually enjoyed the Momo-route.

• Love
Reactions: jackkane

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
One has to wonder whether the series would have continued longer if they focused on their 5 main heroines and continuations of those narratives instead of the "gotta fuck them all"-approach they started with S.
Then again Im probably the only person who actually enjoyed the Momo-route.
It probably wouldn't have continued longer no matter what because the main writer once said he was already getting tired of the series after the fandiscs. They only continued this series for so long due to fan demand. I think they only wanted to do the first Majikoi and only made all these because of high sales.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I want it for Margit
That's fair, since she was easily the best heroine in 'S', though Benkei is still the best girl (with Momoyo being pretty much tied)

Margit kind of got the full-on sex treatment in her route in S though, and less time for character building, other than her and Naoe being magically super compatible in the S and M roles (with her being the M lol). I can't say no to a russian girl harem though.

Akito329

May 10, 2017
the first thing i thought was: if this is another april fools thing

Damn am i glad i was wrong, thanks for this, been waiting for what feels like forever

Shunota

Jul 15, 2018
I hope they will focus on a5 next with cute yoshitsune, takae, magrit and the hound , a4 is not my fav

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It probably wouldn't have continued longer no matter what because the main writer once said he was already getting tired of the series after the fandiscs. They only continued this series for so long due to fan demand. I think they only wanted to do the first Majikoi and only made all these because of high sales.
Yeah,that sentiment certainly shows in some of the S/A routes(then again,Tsujidou exists).
Personally I would happily have thrown it all into the burner for a true continuation heh(hell,I would thanos it all out of existance simply for a Momo-route continuation).
Oh well,considering Minato Soft just recently released another fandisc it seems to be doing well for them(or maybe its simply the only thing that sells?).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im probably the only person who actually enjoyed the Momo-route.
Yeah you probably are.

I mean if you ignore the absolutely massive fan base Momo has being one of if not the most popular character.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes