4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
NO FREAKING WWAY.
This is my favourite series and now finally...... I can date Lee. Let's just hope the story won't be boring as their boss.

Reactions: Kroolion

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I feel like crying I'm so happy about this being released.

The first Majikoi was the first VN I ever played, so this series has a special place in my heart.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah you probably are.

I mean if you ignore the absolutely massive fan base Momo has being one of if not the most popular character.
Really?
What side of the great pond?
What I have seen from the western community seemed to be mostly indifference(though I will fully admit that opinion was exclusively formed around the time of Majikoi´s first translation release).
The only japanese ranking I remember placed her on a rather devestating(for the main heroine)5th place.
If actually true its a bit surprising Minato didnt cash in more on that on the eroge front(and while Im aware of some supplementary material focusing on her I always took that as them simply wanting to push their main heroine).

Reactions: warbob5000

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I typed Majide Watashini Koishinasai A-3 but saw that all the previous game aren't named like this. So, had to settle with this one :(
there is also aliases that call it Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls if you see the 1st game but that doenst mean is the real meaning of the kanji.
In any case if i have to put the tittle id call it just Majikoi A1 , Majikoi A3 etc rather than that shitty translation do love me seriously xD

Feb 2, 2019
Is it a full translate? :cry: *Moved*
If it's the case: You are my God/Godess! :love:
giphy.gif

I Already know the girl I'll start with! ROCK ON!
227814_ThunderFury_7_1 - Copie.jpg
Stacy Connor

Last edited:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I saw this on Nyaa yesterday, i thought it was just a shitty april fools joke.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
WAIT MAH BOYS AT MAJI-TRANSLATIONS FINALLY TRANSLATED A-3
JESUS I THOUGHT WE WERE IN AVRIL, NOT DECEMBER YET!

Edit: WAIT IT'S THE SECOND AVRIL, PLEASE GOD I PRAY IT'S NOT A FUCKING APRIL's FOOL-JOKE!

Keirento

Dec 7, 2017
Im actually scared to play it. I love the series enough to play the untranslated Japanese versions (3-5 including the anniversary version) with a Dictionary 3 Style translator which is actually worse then google translate but .. The patch was released on April 1 *shivers*

I dont think my heart could take the excitement of a finished english translation only to get disappointed by an April fools Joke.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
One has to wonder whether the series would have continued longer if they focused on their 5 main heroines and continuations of those narratives instead of the "gotta fuck them all"-approach they started with S.
Then again Im probably the only person who actually enjoyed the Momo-route.
momo is the best girl,and where the title do love me seriously comes from.

Klinex

Jun 18, 2017
A maid route :whistle:

Loved that duo in the previous titles, nice to see them finally get their own thing.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I've liked all of these vn's so far but i'm not interested in a-4 when it's done i want a-5 first.
I was disappointed with maji S when the maids route dead ended but i gope this one turns out good too.
I actually like A-4 just for Lin alone. You get a free loli too in her route lol. But, yea she basically carried the whole A-4 by herself because Ootomo isn't that good.

NO FREAKING WWAY.
This is my favourite series and now finally...... I can date Lee. Let's just hope the story won't be boring as their boss.
Man, Azumi route is one of my favorite in the As fandisk. Yamato actually grow some bone and became a badass and not just brain alone. And the whole years of effort just to woo her feels really realistic too which is nice.

Feb 2, 2019
I still think "Majikoi!" lack an Ageha route... Simply guessing what Momoyo would do knowing her best friend and rival take her "brother" from her... =D
Ageha is the only one from the actual Big Four without route... (and even in the former members of big four, there is one with a route)

Momoyo Kawakami of the North ... Have a route
Ageha Kuki of the South ... Don't have a route
Yukie Mayuzumi of the West ... Have a route
Tsubame Matsunaga of the East ... Have a route

Takae Tachibana of the West - Former (defeated by Yukie) ... Have a route
(bonus route of Majikoi! S & real route in Majikoi! A-5)

Otomo Kurogane of the East - Former (defeated by Tsubame) ... Don't have a route
She is only named in the narration but no one say it out loud and she is never showed on screen (no character picture of her in the game) but still remarkable by having a specific voice actor. (a character probably meant to be used but finally never exploited...)

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It's the english translation of the title, but I have never seen anyone call the game that.
Momo is best girl.
Edit: Actually, maybe Margit is best girl.
Japan agrees considering the recentish FD is based on her(or rather her squad).
Effectively making her the only heroine that gets an after++ scenario(at last I think its based on Margit´s route,cant say I found much info on the thing)?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes