• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Do You Like Dress-Up Romantic Activities with a Maid? [Final] [MukudoriGames]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
RJ01126383.jpg

Overview:
I want to spend every day engaged in a lovey-dovey and intimate relationship with a maid! This simulation game has been created to fulfill such desires, offering a convenient and easy-to-play experience.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-28
Release Date: 2023-12-27
Developer: MukudoriGames - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, +2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot_96.jpg Screenshot_95.jpg Screenshot (184).png Screenshot (185).png

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023
It it easy to uncensor? like, is it just a texture overlay or smthn?

Well, turns out Kumarin above was ahead of me, great to know!

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
It it easy to uncensor? like, is it just a texture overlay or smthn?
Install BepInEx.
run game once. (for check BepInEx is can be loaded. if ok, BepInEx\plugins folder be created)
extract plugin to BepInEx\plugins
enjoy.

check the game path must have just english characters.(not multi-byte characters)
if BepInEx\plugins folder is not created, move game folder to another place. (ex. "d:\Games\Maid")

Last edited:

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023
its a good game but the after uncensoring it, you will notice that her genitals are not there, the so-called penis is just sliding into her body.

I hope someone can mod her genitals in, and possibly make it interact with the penis so that we can get the feeling that the intercourse is actually happening

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DoYouLikeDressUpRomanticActivitiesWithAMaid-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WinterWolf

Jul 28, 2017
I tried running the game once and no BepInEx folder was created, i ran it as Administrator and moved the folder to C:\ and still no result, i even tried to create the folder myself but no results, any ideas of how i can fix this?

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023
I tried running the game once and no BepInEx folder was created, i ran it as Administrator and moved the folder to C:\ and still no result, i even tried to create the folder myself but no results, any ideas of how i can fix this?
wdym? there's no bepinex innately in the folder. I downloaded it from github(attached file) and extracted it to the game's root folder.
then I took out the content which is this-
1703763248516.png
then pasted it to the game root folder
after that since there was no [plugins] folder inside BepInEx, I created one
then I pasted the uncesor from Kumarin.

Reactions: emfd and Peacekeepr

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Fantastic game, theres two titfuck scenes. One where you actually can control your penis where you can actually rub the tiddies, with wobble physics and all! Best fap I had in the last 2 months.

Overall very hot game but also very short. Great 3d model whichs design reminds me of Seleka in a way, may be shamefully inspired from.

Reactions: DemonCookie

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
For the lazy people, you can just sleep until day 30. You'll get the ending and the last hair unlock (thus having everything unlocked).
Game was meh in general, maid was cute but come on man... When doing the sexy business the panties don't even move aside, so you're just forcing them inside along your thing. And trust me, it looks weird af. Also when she has a top piece like the virgin killer sweater and you press the option to show the tits (not the one that removes the whole upper piece), they just appear on top of the top piece, like if they had some sort of stroke and decided to go through the fabric. Which again, looks funny xD

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023
For the lazy people, you can just sleep until day 30. You'll get the ending and the last hair unlock (thus having everything unlocked).
Game was meh in general, maid was cute but come on man... When doing the sexy business the panties don't even move aside, so you're just forcing them inside along your thing. And trust me, it looks weird af. Also when she has a top piece like the virgin killer sweater and you press the option to show the tits (not the one that removes the whole upper piece), they just appear on top of the top piece, like if they had some sort of stroke and decided to go through the fabric. Which again, looks funny xD
You know, you can just click "Release" in the settings, it will unlock all functions.
Do note that you will have to access the settings while inside a session, not directly from the Title Menu.

Also, yeah the dev didn't bother adding in actual genitals for the maid, even the penis is barely modeled and this is all evident once you uncensor the game. I hope someone would be bothered enough to mod in the genitals.
1703826706848.png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote