Collection VN Ren'Py Completed Do You Like Horny Bunnies? Remastered - Complete Collection [Final] [ZyX]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Did they screw up the credits for the first game?
I get a screen that just says "staff" followed by a minute of black screen and then the ZyX logo screen.
Asking the Dev: Will edit this answer later! Got the same results don't worry.
Question though: Does it happen in the second game? I didn't try for the second game!!!
EDIT: So I've talked extensively to the Dev: He said, with video proof, that the credits worked for him so I showed him counterproof that it didn't. He said that it didn't happen to him during testing. He also said that it's probably JAST's fault that they didn't push the Updated version (1.0.2) to the market yet. As an apology, he gave me the 1.0.2 version to test it for myself and what do you know, he was correct: The credits worked fine there as well as the Music and Gallery extraction tools. I really REALLY want to share this version I got but my internet is extremely slow and it could take an eternity for me to upload. Also... I really feel guilty: The Dev was very kind to me... I don't want to betray his kindness...

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I got around to getting version 2 working on Linux. Here's the decompiled file set that I had to change to get rid of the runtime errors at startup and to decrapify the user experience (ie text speed and console and rollback re-enable).

Reactions: youmustbejoking

akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021
How often you play a game again? When it is not a shooter or a economic game or a multi player game normal Zero !!!
I frequently re-play some games, that includes old eroge. And if I had to bet money, I would guess you never paid for ANY of your games anyway, especially early 2000's untranslated eroge… So maybe stop being an annoying hypocrite and let people enjoy whatever the fuck they want my duuuuuuude?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This was built on what is probably a very old Renpy SDK considering how old the game is. Assuming you are running whatever latest version of winders M$ wants to plague you with, it may not like the old DLL's that the Renpy release was using. Did you get an error log? Note that was probably hidden from you since you guys like to use the gui so much. Try bringing up a command prompt from the bowels of wherever win11 hides that now and change directory to the game top level. Then try to run the .exe from it. That will show you whatever stack dumps might be happening that get sent to the standard output and error streams.

it's weird. nothing happend when i launched the game. anyh idea?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Renpy based japanese VN's usually crapify the gui by replacing rollback with some useless log history and so on. This can usually be restored by remapping key bindings back to the renpy defaults. If you look around the site, people post mods that can be used as a catchall to "fix" dev asshattery or you can just figure it out for yourself which is what I do ad hoc. I don't recall needing to do skip here so....

If you look around the various "Big Brother" remakes that reverse engineered it into Renpy, you might find what I referenced. Those guys were also being assholes about crapifying rollback, etc so you might see references to the mod(s).

there is no skip button. I already finished one route but still no option to skip text

Reactions: notBatman747
Sep 12, 2021
This was a good remaster. The only issue I had was that the first game did not run natively on Linux so I had to run it through Wine.

PS: please add anal and watersports in the tags.

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Asking the Dev: Will edit this answer later! Got the same results don't worry.
Question though: Does it happen in the second game? I didn't try for the second game!!!
EDIT: So I've talked extensively to the Dev: He said, with video proof, that the credits worked for him so I showed him counterproof that it didn't. He said that it didn't happen to him during testing. He also said that it's probably JAST's fault that they didn't push the Updated version (1.0.2) to the market yet. As an apology, he gave me the 1.0.2 version to test it for myself and what do you know, he was correct: The credits worked fine there as well as the Music and Gallery extraction tools. I really REALLY want to share this version I got but my internet is extremely slow and it could take an eternity for me to upload. Also... I really feel guilty: The Dev was very kind to me... I don't want to betray his kindness...

Any update on that 1.0.2 version? Also, would love save files. I beat both these games ages ago, I don't really want to have to slog through them again.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote