4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
To anyone with access to the patreon posts:

Has the risk of impregnation been discussed? Or does Dober prefer a world similar to our real world where women can have sex pretty much without any consequences?

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
To anyone with access to the patreon posts:

Has the risk of impregnation been discussed? Or does Dober prefer a world similar to our real world where women can have sex pretty much without any consequences?
Impregnation always seem to come up in every episode but you never really see any pregnant Women in them.

Might be polarizing to some but I’d like to see him test the waters with it. Especially with Cora.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fayrus

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Impregnation always seem to come up in every episode
Impregnation never comes up. Sometimes the woman wants the man to not come in her. For like two seconds. Then it's not mentioned again.

Even if Dob doesn't want to use pregnant character models he could AT LEAST have the women react with annoyance or irritation or any reaction at all when the men do come in them.

It's minimum effort and it is frustrating. I want more.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Impregnation never comes up. Sometimes the woman wants the man to not come in her. For like two seconds. Then it's not mentioned again.

Even if Dob doesn't want to use pregnant character models he could AT LEAST have the women react with annoyance or irritation or any reaction at all when the men do come in them.

It's minimum effort and it is frustrating. I want more.
I would agree with this too. You see it a lot in hentai as well.

Very similar to how they refer to being in a relationship then rarely mention it beyond how he is sooo much bigger.

He’s clearly afraid of alienating his base there, Also being a fan of written erotica there are not many people who can write sexy, realistic dialogue. A lot of it comes off as being written by horny 13 year old virgin fanfic writers.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Also being a fan of written erotica there are not many people who can write sexy, realistic dialogue.
Stormbringer sure can. Dob once drew inspiration for a video (Amanda 2) from the excellent story by Storm called 'The Wife and the Black Gardeners 2'. I hope he does so again.

Heck, just remaking that same story to bring it up to Dob's current improved standards (extending the scene, higher quality animations, etc) would be great! :)

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
Stormbringer sure can. Dob once drew inspiration for a video (Amanda 2) from the excellent story by Storm called 'The Wife and the Black Gardeners 2'. I hope he does so again.

Heck, just remaking that same story to bring it up to Dob's current improved standards (extending the scene, higher quality animations, etc) would be great! :)
One of the rare exceptions, lol. Hasn’t seem to have inspired any new comics in awhile though. I would really love to see more stories translated into comics and vids. I really loved Doctor Bitch, Flag Girls, and My Son’s Best Friend.

I correspond with a lot of my favorite authors and try to make something happen between my favorite artists. Harder than you think to make happen given how some of them seemed to have just dropped off the face of the Earth after awhile.

Last edited:

Tanner155

Nov 29, 2020
this was his post from yesterday

Voting is over. Diana, Cora, Amanda, Mia, Yuna, will be released next year. The next episode will be released on January 15.

Now a little bit about the changes in the regularity of new episodes. This year I didn't have time to do anything but work on the episodes. So next year I'm going to ease up the schedule a little bit. I plan to spend my free time studying new software. Here is a rough schedule for the upcoming episodes.

January 15th - 1 episode.

February 12th, 26th - 2 episodes.

March 12th - 1 episode.

April 9th, 23rd - 2 episodes.

I wish you all a Happy New Year

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes