4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Probably old and I forgot about it as she is not my favorite but it didn't look familiar

So you didn't check the links in the Op's front page first before asking? Kristina videos will be there.

Similarly someone had a Mega link in previous page or two that had all the videos so far.

Always best to check front page or previous pages first and check if links are active or not so people know and can help rather than presuming someone has a link ready and waiting just for you for the girl you want.

Bjorntufuk

Aug 9, 2018
So you didn't check the links in the Op's front page first before asking? Kristina videos will be there.

Similarly someone had a Mega link in previous page or two that had all the videos so far.

Always best to check front page or previous pages first and check if links are active or not so people know and can help rather than presuming someone has a link ready and waiting just for you for the girl you want.
These are the two I assume you speak of which is definitely what I did not post.....

I am using my phone now which is quite cumbersome on here while my computer is being repaired and did not have time to look with everything I have going on.

The scene I posted earlier looks pretty new. The male model looks new too

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
These are the two I assume you speak of which is definitely what I did not post.....

I am using my phone now which is quite cumbersome on here while my computer is being repaired and did not have time to look with everything I have going on.

Everything you need can be found here posted by me

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018

It's probably from Zero Darkness 3 or you're confusing another character he did recently that looks like Kristina but isn't her. Every post he does of his videos is on patreon. I checked. There hasn't been any Kristina videos since 2019 and last one mentioned Zero Darkness in 2020. He's not going to post anything new without it appearing on his patreon first.

Pro tip: Don't save too many videos on your phone while your PC is repaired. I was in the same situation as you a few months ago and ended up having to move and delete too much stuff. Sometimes I found better stuff online on my laptop anyway. Useful links like here or anywhere you see just mark it on your browser and use that when you get your PC back so you can transfer stuff to your PC to download or research it better and not get caught when out and about XD

Reactions: LegolasNell

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Like som many other Patron creators, Doberman has probably realized once he's achieved a baseline success he doesn't actually have to work as hard - most people just keep pledging anyway...

Of course as a non-paying customer I would prefer it if he doubled his prices and kept his previous output...

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Like som many other Patron creators, Doberman has probably realized once he's achieved a baseline success he doesn't actually have to work as hard - most people just keep pledging anyway...

Of course as a non-paying customer I would prefer it if he doubled his prices and kept his previous output...
Well Doberman is learning some other 3d software like blender or Maya, they want to move on from Daz

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes