4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

oiq3z23

Jan 4, 2021
mod/admin I dont know how to contact Doberman so I'm trying to make it public here. KinkyMelloKitty is stealing content from a lot of animators including Doberman. You can see the stolen videos on PH and even on her site where she sells the stolen animations. Please report KinkyMelloKitty everywhere you find and spread this message.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
mod/admin I dont know how to contact Doberman so I'm trying to make it public here. KinkyMelloKitty is stealing content from a lot of animators including Doberman. You can see the stolen videos on PH and even on her site where she sells the stolen animations. Please report KinkyMelloKitty everywhere you find and spread this message.
Noticed that user recently. I thought they added sound and sold it that way but no, it's one thing to add sound and resell without the original artist consent, its another to straight up resell as your work. Imo, if anything, this user needs to be in the spotlight asap.

• Angry
Reactions: Nosferactia

izombie

Apr 14, 2020
Jackerman, Doberman, Miro, AANiX, Jared999d, I think I saw some of Wildeer's Lara Croft videos, and at least 2 other art styles I don't recognize. This person is straight up slapping their own watermark on top of the original artist's and selling the video as their own work with no other changes.

• Wow
Reactions: citan9 and Jameshd

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
Jackerman, Doberman, Miro, AANiX, Jared999d, I think I saw some of Wildeer's Lara Croft videos, and at least 2 other art styles I don't recognize. This person is straight up slapping their own watermark on top of the original artist's and selling the video as their own work with no other changes.
and i thought copying subjects from other youtubers was original

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
All of us here at f95 steal stuff. The difference is we're not profiting from it the way KinkyMelloKitty is attempting to.

Still, I find the moral outrage hypocritical. (In fact, I find it outright hilarious when one pirate gets shocked another pirate is doing piratey stuff more or harder than they do themselves!)

Let the law police sort out KinkyMelloKitty, and let us get back to sharing the contents of others for free, shall we?

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
All of us here at f95 steal stuff. The difference is we're not profiting from it the way KinkyMelloKitty is attempting to.

Still, I find the moral outrage hypocritical. (In fact, I find it outright hilarious when one pirate gets shocked another pirate is doing piratey stuff more or harder than they do themselves!)

Let the law police sort out KinkyMelloKitty, and let us get back to sharing the contents of others for free, shall we?
I don't think it's about some moral highground. Everything that get's shared on this site, is very well linked to the orininal creator. In a way it's like a big demo and advertising website. Many people can test stuff and decide, if it's worth to spend money on something.
What KinkyMelloKitty does, is steal stuff and sell it like his own. F95Zone and the people on this website don't do that.

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I'm not sure how hard it is to render, but given how large the cocks are in the Doberverse, I want them visibly bulging all the way up between the girl's breasts. The way the huge cock just sort of disappears(?) once thrust inside the girl's pussy keeps disappointing.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes