4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
You have to knock that bimbo UP!!
If Dob ever features a video where the girl
1) learns she's pregnant
2) becomes annoyed at her man for cumming inside her
3) is placated by another dicking
4) gets so full by the cum the dicks spurt directly into her womb she looks positively pregnant
that's a good first step.

But so far we have all these videos where the girl only mentions the impregnation risk in passing, never gets annoyed at her man when cumming in her womb, never keeps trying to have the dicks stay out of her, and never even mentions getting preggers... :-/

Reactions: Fayrus

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
yes she's still new. We need to have ep 2 immediately
No we dont.....we need to buy it and share it with the kindness of a heart...xd....and Kelly? Well...for now...we all have seen development with CORA and Diana...Sindy,Yuna,Amanda...and Pamela.

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
Doberman Studio has shared anaything about a plan or a plot? Until now its all cheating and zero darkness was getting pretty SEINEN

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
No we dont.....we need to buy it and share it with the kindness of a heart...xd....and Kelly? Well...for now...we all have seen development with CORA and Diana...Sindy,Yuna,Amanda...and Pamela.
the first thing I said is nothing to do with what you've said. I am confused.

Kelly she needed to catch up, just like Mia and Rachel, Ivy, Jane, and Megan never mind Kristina and Maya. Though I will agree with you about Diana, I wish we could see the homeless guy fucking Diana while her boyfriend is around and awake or we should see Diana watching that program again while her boyfriend and homeless are there saying that what is being mentioned there is true in a joking manner of course. Diana might blow her cover. HAHA.

Reactions: Jameshd

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
the first thing I said is nothing to do with what you've said. I am confused.

Kelly she needed to catch up, just like Mia and Rachel, Ivy, Jane, and Megan never mind Kristina and Maya. Though I will agree with you about Diana, I wish we could see the homeless guy fucking Diana while her boyfriend is around and awake or we should see Diana watching that program again while her boyfriend and homeless are there saying that what is being mentioned there is true in a joking manner of course. Diana might blow her cover. HAHA.
Ey....yeah.....and Amanda just made her husband to be ok with the thing of cheating....or how did it end? And if a charecter's cover is blown...doberman will continúe his history anyway?

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
VERY demanding staff charging the developer even strange things are more concerned about whether the character gets pregnant or not this in addition to being fiction and animation is there to mess with instinct, libido and satiate our desire for MORE DOPAMINE for the head. Your animation has improved in quality and finish TOO MUCH and the stories are well developed, I would invest more in the husband or boyfriend watching the fuck and also vary with big white guys too.

Reactions: naglol and Jameshd

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
And in the LEADERSHIP fight KELLY in this second episode has everything to win the lead yet for me DIANA fired, followed by MIA and CORA in third, BUT everything can change.

Reactions: Jameshd

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Dob could invest in also developing a game with the characters or even in these shorts put two of them in a group sex.

cyclonus1010

Jul 31, 2022
Thanks for that massive Mega archive by the way, still 850gb of downloading bandwidth left, was worried it was going to be largely unused :D

• Haha
Reactions: cebs

Tanner155

Nov 29, 2020
Like Shakira sings...Whenever, Wherever, Amanda is the best forever :)
I love this ginger Bitch :) ... on 8th October comes the next Episode...can't wait for it !!!!!

Reactions: Ooh

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
For this preview KELLY has everything to touch DIANA or even PASS to the first position of the podium, This grip in the dogstyle is already better, DIANA in the lap and MIA with the two bbg on all fours, thanks Dob!!!

are you refering to Mia's episode 5? and Diana's 7? (the one where the husband fell as sleep on the couch?)

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes