4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Unsurprising. Her vids are the most boring. I'm surprised she lasted this long.
It would have been MUCH more interesting if she really really wished to stay faithful, and between each episode really really made up her mind to not fall for huge dicks. But alas, in each episode she happens upon one or more supremely self-confident horse-cocked males that remain polite and courteous, but still manage to talk her into sex!

Dob just isn't up to the task of writing interesting dialogue. He's a great 3D modeler but he really should collaborate with a proper smut writer.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
It would have been MUCH more interesting if she really really wished to stay faithful, and between each episode really really made up her mind to not fall for huge dicks. But alas, in each episode she happens upon one or more supremely self-confident horse-cocked males that remain polite and courteous, but still manage to talk her into sex!

Dob just isn't up to the task of writing interesting dialogue. He's a great 3D modeler but he really should collaborate with a proper smut writer.
There's only so much you can fit into a vid without it turning into a slow burn. I for one admire how much he can get to the point while still adding suspense. I love the vids with the sneaky sex. Amanda 9 and the Sex store episode made me DIAMONDS.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Well if the pattern is maintained then gentlemen we will have, CORA and soon after MIA and waiting for my favorite DIANA, who knows?

Ah in time and huge thanks to Cebs who has ALWAYS collaborated dear friend.

Thanks.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Well if the pattern is maintained then gentlemen we will have, CORA and soon after MIA and waiting for my favorite DIANA, who knows?

Ah in time and huge thanks to Cebs who has ALWAYS collaborated dear friend.

Thanks.
Thank you for your kind words :love:

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes