4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Char03and

Jun 29, 2022
Amanda on top yes!!! i love the way Amanda whores around in night clubs, adult stores, and with friends. The last episode in my opinion was not as good as #12. in episode 12 when she was dancing holding that cock i lost it, i had to loop it and play that dancing seens over and over. Amanda and Mia are the best whores.

Reactions: anedwcan

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
I am worried. Kelly where are you on this list, Dob please don't deprive this beauty, I want my black sword swallowing Kelly, I was sad, sniff, sniff.
I'm with you on that..she was one of his sexiest girls besides Rachel and Diana..hopefully he doesn't give up on Kelly and at least do a couple of episodes of her..

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
diana , yuna , and linda should be on top 5 . Amanda should be excluded !
I have to agree with you about Amanda! WHile most of the other girls have evolved graphics-wise, she still look like Dobermans earlier work. If that is what people like, then by all means! But that is what turns me off with Amanda.

I miss Ivy on the list!

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Cebs. Help the friend who is anxious to see the GODDESS Diana and Dob, surprise us with a short film of her and her husband watching her in a suruba with three bbcs and having a lot of fun I like DIANA and of course MIA, a very hot blonde. I still hope to see KELLY don't literally let us down.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
happy new year to u cebs and all the other degenerates here :sneaky:
Thank you and for you all too... :cool:
Cebs. Help the friend who is anxious to see the GODDESS Diana and Dob, surprise us with a short film of her and her husband watching her in a suruba with three bbcs and having a lot of fun I like DIANA and of course MIA, a very hot blonde. I still hope to see KELLY don't literally let us down.
I don't have any connection with Doberman, I'm just a subscriber who shares his work...

Reactions: Tienson
Jul 6, 2017
I'm gonna be the odd one out here but that shade of red on her clothes plus black choker, skin tone and hair looks majestic.

Also Dr. Sugi lookalike for the win!

Reactions: PhazeUFO
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes