GuustFlater

Jan 4, 2022
Here's the re-up of Fansadox Collection 591 - The Entertainers - Franklin :

Enjoy!

Question from a newbie (for files on 'Anon'): do files stay longer if they are zipped as e.g. fc591.zip and protected by password? Or is every file just removed after x days?

warmmer

Jun 28, 2017
i think fansadox people come here on the site
looking for links
and if the see links
than the go to anon an make an take down request
and than they go down

Reactions: GuustFlater

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Here's the re-up of Fansadox Collection 591 - The Entertainers - Franklin :

Enjoy!

Question from a newbie (for files on 'Anon'): do files stay longer if they are zipped as e.g. fc591.zip and protected by password? Or is every file just removed after x days?
It doesn't matter i did a test ages ago and put a random bunch of my own photos in a password protected zip file and posted the link on here without the password pretending that it was a comic. It got taken down in a couple of days despite there being absolutely nothing copy-writable about it.

You could try It can host jpegs but i'm not sure about zips or pdf's and reading multiple jpegs on it might be a pain. Nothing gets tekn down from there though.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hmm there is this place....use VPN if site not load....
If you sort by date you can see which pages have new comics and then what the new comics are

I checked last week and looks like they have added a few new comics in the past week:

(Might not be new to you guys but they are new to 8muses (or better copies)

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
No one has it that when I go to the fansadox site, it redirects me to the fbi site? What the hell?
Yes, there is such a problem in some countries. And I don't know, why there are so many laughing reactions. I guess, Dofantasy blocks access to their site where their comics are more pirated. So for those "geniuses" who laugh, it means that less comics will be available here for downloading with all this blocking stuff.
To accesses the site you have to use VPN and clear all browsing data, as I don't know how exactly it works technically: I used to use VPN and site worked, then tried to reload the page without VPN and it redirected on the fbi page, then I turned on VPN again and the page I visited without VPN didn't work any more even with VPN, but other pages worked. After clearing all data I managed to enter blocked page again with VPN.

Reactions: jaller0461

jaller0461

Nov 6, 2018
Funny because alot of those are ransomware hijacking attempts.

Otherwise if you're in the US just relax, the feds would like to ask you some questions about your download habits. :coffee:

View attachment 2330898
this is clearly not hijacking because it does not require money, does not block access to the computer, and besides, it works on all browsers and not only from the computer but also from the smartphone too.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
this is clearly not hijacking because it does not require money, does not block access to the computer, and besides, it works on all browsers and not only from the computer but also from the smartphone too.
If they're not asking for anything sounds like the real thing then. The old FBI scam was rendered harmless with fairly recent OS and browser updates, but you could end up getting redirect or popup without causing harmful browser block.

Last edited: