BerserkerRage

Jul 11, 2017
I believe Fernando's death was a "rumor" during the Covid pandemic during 2020/2021. There was an update over at 8Muses forum that Fernando has "replied" on his website in Jan 2022 that he was preoccupied with work and will be coming back stronger. Not sure what that means, probably new stories, improved art, NPC or subscription business. He's probably one of the best European erotic BDSM artist. Up there with other euro-tic artist Milo Manara and Paulo Serpieri.

Reactions: Ragnar
May 5, 2018
I really don't think he passed away. If that had happened, something would've likely been published on the website
Presumably, if the artists continue making comics after 600, maybe he'll be around for the next 100
Here's hoping anyways

Justyn

Jul 29, 2017
I'm from Argentina, in my case the page never let me be able to buy the comics, it's a shame because the comics, their stories and their illustrations are excellent, but hey, unfortunately the acquisition through the purchase is impossible.

FANSADOX COLLECTION 600
OBJECTION OVERRULED: BETRAYAL - KITTYHAND
Do you happen to have it (Fansadox 600)?

Lil33

Aug 20, 2022
I'm from Argentina, in my case the page never let me be able to buy the comics, it's a shame because the comics, their stories and their illustrations are excellent, but hey, unfortunately the acquisition through the purchase is impossible.

FANSADOX COLLECTION 600
OBJECTION OVERRULED: BETRAYAL - KITTYHAND
I was wondering if there was like a trusted mod or page people could donate to get certain comics. I myself also can’t purchase it but would donate some money to get some comics available to us. Maybe that’s a dumb question tho

Reactions: jaller0461

Lucy2091

Sep 20, 2022
I was wondering if there was like a trusted mod or page people could donate to get certain comics. I myself also can’t purchase it but would donate some money to get some comics available to us. Maybe that’s a dumb question tho
I have not found something like that, otherwise I would have already bought them

burivuh26

Mar 27, 2018
It seems like hard realiseble option. There are not so much ways to buy comics, and dofantasy use an aggresive DRM to protect works. So, most of people, who can buy comics, doesn't share them because they have a risk be blocked on dofantasy store in the future.

Reactions: jaller0461

Lil33

Aug 20, 2022
It seems like hard realiseble option. There are not so much ways to buy comics, and dofantasy use an aggresive DRM to protect works. So, most of people, who can buy comics, doesn't share them because they have a risk be blocked on dofantasy store in the future.
fair enough, I was just curious tbh.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
can anyone reup the issues that where posted and taken down? 586, 590, 592 and 593
edit: never mind found elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: nikoskech9

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are there any other bdsm comics out there. I was trying to search 8muses but there search is terrible.