bikelight

Mar 28, 2022
I decided to re-up the Easter Egg, but after removing the Security from the PDF files (to allow editing) and deleting the "warning" pages, which I feel tend to kill the mood.
Why would you do such thing? We want to have our collection complete, unedited, raw! It is all about authenticity.
Please remove those fake comics, and share the originals if you can.

• Angry
Reactions: burivuh26

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Why would you do such thing? We want to have our collection complete, unedited, raw! It is all about authenticity.
It's raw comic but the originals contain some disclaimer pages because of sadistic fantasy content..

qiwibfwdc

Jan 30, 2022
If your fantasies include pages that say
"IMPORTANT
ACROBAT READER SETTINGS
THIS COMIC NEEDS VERSION 9
OF ACROBAT READER OR LATER
You can download it for free from
For a better experience reading this comic we recommend
reading it in FULL SCREEN MODE as follows:
1- Open the comic normally with ACROBAT READER 9 or later
2- Click on VIEW and select FULL SCREEN MODE
Alternatively press CTRL L simultaneously
3- Use your keyboard arrow keys to change page
4- Click ESC anytime to return to normal screen mode
For a clearer text set ‘RENDERING’ to
‘For Monitor’ or ‘For Laptop/LCD screens’
You’ll find this setting in the menu bar:
EDIT/ PREFERENCES/Page Display/Rendering",

Then by all means read the originals.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
It is not about reading. It is about having the original. That is worth so much more than not having to skip a page with text on it. I wonder if you know what I mean? If not, why don;t yo share both then? Make us happy and keep yourself happy.
Then go buy them dont knock a person sharing removing security so someone can modify doesnt hurt your original at all.

Bolzek

May 16, 2017
Please - speak for yourself only will you? Not quite coincidentally this is almost exactly what I do with (not only) doFantasy stuff when I archive it.

I understand and, if I find it justified, at times quite happily share the reverence for the Original State of Stuff. But f.e. kicking out the silly 'title catalogue' they seem bound by the devil to tack after the issue each time ...

If you want whatever stuff 'unedited' and 'raw' then go get it from the creators bedroom or something - if it's gone through editors' and publishers' hands already lost you then have, young padawan.

Bernardi

Sep 4, 2020
Has anyone

Fansadox Album xxx - Roman Cruelty & Decadence 2 (Damian)
Fansadox Album 004 - Flesh Market (Mr.Kane)
Fansadox Album 021 - Roman Cruelty & Decadence 10 (Damian)