Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
A huge thanks to one and to all for the efforts in the "cracking" and supply of new material, it's obviously greatly greatly appreciated.

Steve1944

Sep 27, 2021
I've never asked for a particular Fansadox Comic but I'm only 2 short of having the complete collection:

1. FC 515 - SNIPER - CAGRI (I actually have this FC Issue but can't get the Images extracted , says something about being Secured & I don't have permissions. I've tried everything I can think of but can't get the images extracted from the PFD.

2.FC 560 - SAFE HAVEN - SLASHER (I've searched for it but haven't been able to find it where I can download it for free)

Bernardi

Sep 4, 2020

Has anyone

Fansadox Album xxx - Roman Cruelty & Decadence 2 (Damian)
Fansadox Album 004 - Flesh Market (Mr.Kane)
Fansadox Album 021 - Roman Cruelty & Decadence 10 (Damian)

qiwibfwdc

Jan 30, 2022
Thanks, still can't extract the images from FC 515 ... Weird
I can verify that both both of these uploads 515 & 560 have protections removed and are fully editable (delete pages, move them around, etc.). You might need to use a different Adobe program. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro, but there are many third party programs that also let you open and edit .pdf files.

Steve1944

Sep 27, 2021
I can verify that both both of these uploads 515 & 560 have protections removed and are fully editable (delete pages, move them around, etc.). You might need to use a different Adobe program. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro, but there are many third party programs that also let you open and edit .pdf files.
I tried to extract the images again & it worked, don't know what was wrong the other times, Thanks again.

Found 1 other 1 I need, may not be out yet ? Ferres FC 594 The Proto Part 4 ...

syncmm

Aug 8, 2020
Para quitar las protecciones del pdf pueden usar este a la primera
Elcomsoft Password Recovery