• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Alright guys....... Whether you are just beginning your collection or need a few that are missing, here's your opportunity. Get it fast before it gets taken down.

All FC comics released so far.... 001 to 603

Due to Anon's max 20GB file limit, I had to divide it up into 3 files.

1st Link: 001 - 301 -
2nd Link: 302 - 487 -
3rd Link: 488 - 603 -

Password: FC001-603

Enjoy
RPDL a torrent with this would be really helpful.

Reactions: RPDL

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
Hitman316,

What can we say other than WOW, mind blowing!
It's a very very generous and impressive share of basically all comics currently available.
Like you wrote, whether you're a beginner or missing a few, you can basically get everything in one hit.
Yes, a golden opportunity, any and all get in now while you can, opportunities like this don't come along every day, if ever!
Get in fast before the Dofantasy spies see and get the links pulled down!
Thanks again, obviously greatly appreciated. :geek: :LOL: :love::D:cool::):p:ROFLMAO::sneaky::giggle::alien::devilish:
That Easter Bunny leak was huge and helped me fill in the gaps of what I was missing. Only 603 comics have been released (603 was only released like a week ago), so unless 604+ has been released and I don't know about it, then that is ALL FC Comics thus far in those 3 links. Nothing is missing. So like I and you said, perfect opportunity to fill in the gaps or get the entire collection in one swoop.

I am actually surprised that they haven't been taken down yet after being up for almost 3 entire days.

OmegaSinX

May 7, 2018
Alright guys....... Whether you are just beginning your collection or need a few that are missing, here's your opportunity. Get it fast before it gets taken down.

All FC comics released so far.... 001 to 603

Due to Anon's max 20GB file limit, I had to divide it up into 3 files.

1st Link: 001 - 301 -
2nd Link: 302 - 487 -
3rd Link: 488 - 603 -

Password: FC001-603

Enjoy
God-like. Thank you!

You wouldn't happen to also have the novels, per chance?

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys was dark vengeance only 4 episode comics? Or there will be more?
Yep, only four episodes.
Doubt there will be anymore, it's been years since Fernando has released anything at all!
There were even rumors going around that he had passed away, but they are just rumors by some random poster on one or more of the social media platforms, nothing official / confirmed though.
A little while back there was some "scuttlebutt" he was due to release some new material, but it's still yet to materialize!
last posts on his forum page go back to January last year.
We can live in hope though. I'm a big fan of his stuff, love his style of artwork and story types.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darrklorrd

JeremyBoy101285

Apr 10, 2023
Yep, only four episodes.
Doubt there will be anymore, it's been years since Fernando has released anything at all!
There were even rumors going around that he had passed away, but they are just rumors by some random poster on one or more of the social media platforms, nothing official / confirmed though.
A little while back there was some "scuttlebutt" he was due to release some new material, but it's still yet to materialize!
We can live in hope though. I'm a big fan of his stuff, love his style of artwork and story types.
Hi all, it's pleasure to meet other Fernando's fans. My favorite series from him is Sex Wars and I really hope he'll continue it because this series deserves great ending because I wanna see the red head girl to win this war and bring down the evil side. Fernando in my eyes is great in storytelling and even the scene is normal intercourse or rape he can make it as "normal" and not implies dirty image. White Slavery Ring is my another favorite from him because the blonde girl is very desperate about her situation but at the same time she shows her sexiness and she has great physique but unfortunately this story ends in sad ending. I hope if Fernando or his successor (like Bourne series which is continued by Eric Van Lustbader and Brian Freeman) read this he'll continue the Sex Wars story and give it the great ending. Thank you and I hope to give positive contribution to all Fernando's fans and Fansadox community.

Darrklorrd

Feb 10, 2020
Hi all, it's pleasure to meet other Fernando's fans. My favorite series from him is Sex Wars and I really hope he'll continue it because this series deserves great ending because I wanna see the red head girl to win this war and bring down the evil side. Fernando in my eyes is great in storytelling and even the scene is normal intercourse or rape he can make it as "normal" and not implies dirty image. White Slavery Ring is my another favorite from him because the blonde girl is very desperate about her situation but at the same time she shows her sexiness and she has great physique but unfortunately this story ends in sad ending. I hope if Fernando or his successor (like Bourne series which is continued by Eric Van Lustbader and Brian Freeman) read this he'll continue the Sex Wars story and give it the great ending. Thank you and I hope to give positive contribution to all Fernando's fans and Fansadox community.
Yeah and one more of my favourite is total control. Wish fansadox once again restarts will all the amazing artists.

Reactions: Untitled999

Skysymptoms

Jun 22, 2017
Yep, only four episodes.
I've never found anything remotely as hot as Fernando. It's such a shame he stopped he made the best comics of all time.

Reactions: Untitled999

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Yeah and one more of my favourite is total control. Wish fansadox once again restarts will all the amazing artists.
Yeah, some brilliant art from Fernando in those three Total Control comics, great story lines also. The images of celebrities like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Rihanna and Kylie Jenner, in the second and third comics are spot on, interesting working them into the story, even more interesting / brave to do it and not worry about getting possibly sued, lol!