May 25, 2019
Hello All fellow 8muses, I have been gathering some of the rules and regs for this site. So that others can share.

There are a few differences between us and 8muses though that you need to be aware of:
  • Only 'Uploaders' and 'Jr Uploaders' can post in the content subforums. This is to keep things organised and prevent a mess of competing threads with duplicate content.
  • The first post in a content thread must follow the relevant rules and thread template (Games and Comics)
  • Anyone is welcome to apply to be an uploader, you can read more here.
  • If you don't wish to become an uploader, you can still share content, just post a thread in the relevant requests subforum. If you follow the relevant rules and post using the template, your thread can be moved directly from the requests subforum. Or, you can follow the request template and just share the links, then an uploader will create a thread for you.
  • You must use approved file hosts when sharing content, whilst previews can be uploaded to the forums, we don't allow full copies of content to be directly uploaded.
  • Collection threads are only allowed by artist, not fetishes or other groupings.
  • We do not currently support fiction or stories. We will do in the future, but this brings its own challenges which we are not yet setup to handle.
You can also review our main rules here, but some things to take note of:
  • Rule 7, we don't allow prepubescent content. This can be an issue when judging and is unfortunately subjective due to the very nature of art. You're welcome to request or share content if you're unsure, if we deem it to be potentially rule breaking we will move it while it awaits a decision.
  • No AI teen content. We're far stricter with AI content, no teens, even if they look 18-19. Again, subjective but such is life.
Please let me know if anyone has issues or please share if you can, if you have success with postings.

mgx49

Dec 3, 2023
Most of the time when users report something here, it would be down e.g. Hoster is it a problem on their device etc. .
Looked like that was the case again.
The link (website) I posted is definitely online.

I can't confirm or deny the rest.
Neither desire nor time.
Bro, you're right, the 8muses website is online. What the others above have mentioned is that the "forum" under the 8muses site is dead.

Lucy2091

Sep 20, 2022
good people... question, can I order the Erenisch novels as well as the Stevenson ones...?? If it's not too much to ask... thank you very much...

Reactions: Sonnyvk91
May 25, 2019
Hello all,

here is an update, it looks like there will be one site. However, before we all get happy and start posting, I want them to give us a clear ok, that we can post DF stuff on this site.

I do not want people to go and start posting, have their stuff deleted, and feel burned. It is not ok, and I will not be fine with it.

Will keep you all posted. And thank you all for the love, I really mean it, thank you all for the love.

Reactions: Eftalou
May 25, 2019
Hello All,

as promised, here is the new site has been created. It is

The site is similar to 8M, and the rules are very similar to F95Zone, please note there will not be any AI Images for now, as this was stated by many people

I have also created a new thread for you to share if you can, here is the link.

I hope we will see you all there.

Thank you again.

JeremyBoy101285

Apr 10, 2023
Is there anyone have Fansadox Collection 610 Dominus - Counterattack? I follow the story to take down the evil organization. Thx in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikoskech9