May 5, 2018
Can anyone share the new Geoff Marrick. Big fan of his work after the void of Fernando having left? I still don't know what the status is on whether they're coming back or not a la the christmas wallpaper they made a couple of years ago.

Dec 12, 2018
Russia has adopted some crazy law on LGBT propaganda - 12 years in jail or something like that. So guys, who are Russians, seem to get scared and closed the shop down.
I didn't know 8muses was Russian. And is it not possible to host forums servers over seas?

SharpShoot

Sep 29, 2017

is online.

I also checked it with donwtime checkers (website monitoring).
Everything is ok, there haven't been any long downtimes recently. Probably something else is blocking you.

• Angry
Reactions: aisurgen

malvos3

Jun 27, 2019

is online.

I also checked it with donwtime checkers (website monitoring).
Everything is ok, there haven't been any long downtimes recently. Probably something else is blocking you.
They're talking about the 8muses forums, which are definitely 100% dead, unfortunately. Check here: https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-8muses-refugees.183829/ for more info, if you're in the same boat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aisurgen

SharpShoot

Sep 29, 2017
Most of the time when users report something here, it would be down e.g. Hoster is it a problem on their device etc. .
Looked like that was the case again.
The link (website) I posted is definitely online.

I can't confirm or deny the rest.
Neither desire nor time.