Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
Would it not make sense then to try and buy a single comic with your own funds and this method before asking ppl for donations/group buy?

Test and see if this even works first
I would if i had the funds ;) Id be willing to try for a single comic (and offer a refund to the sponsor should it not work naturally).

We have not seen any leaks of comics since i did my 1-603 compilation release..

Bernardi

Sep 4, 2020
Ich habe schon einige Benutzer gesehen, die Likes für einige Torrents gepostet haben, daher wollte ich nur diese 3 für komplette 1-600 teilen

601-603 wurden ebenfalls vom selben Uploader erhöht.

Beachten Sie, dass die meisten direkten Links schnell gelöscht werden, Torrents jedoch nie sterben :B

JoePirate

Apr 9, 2023
FC 613 - HALLOWEEN HOUSE PARTY_ MORNING AFTER - HAWKE

link works 7 days

so hurry up

great thanks to the poster
Both links already expired! Can anyone upload again please??

Reactions: fiuojui

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Can keep this up forever do boys

Pixel going down fast they are even pre banning the file not sure how crc checks maybe. was able to reupload after changing the file but made 2 links one private and one public both where banned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hadgar

serge4711

Mar 30, 2018
Have you tried the following:
create a dummy .txt file with any content, eg a larger random number and zip it with the comic. Use password protection with the zip. Then upload the zip.

Maybe it could help.

Reactions: Death69inc

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Have you tried the following:
create a dummy .txt file with any content, eg a larger random number and zip it with the comic. Use password protection with the zip. Then upload the zip.

Maybe it could help.
Have yet to password it but have changed the crc with each upload after they insta flagged it. Either case passworded or not the Do guys or the white knights will get it flagged. lol

Reactions: nikoskech9