Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
First attempt at this kind of thing, hope this works

For the Slasher fans out there, he did #267 The Stepfather but he also made this one - The Perverted Stepfather which is not part of the Fansadox Collection as far as I can tell.

A couple of the pages are out of order, I don't know how to fix those this is the way I got it.

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone have #93 - Librarian 2 with actual dialogue showing? I opened the comic and realized that there is no dialogue in the comic in the version I have.

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
i use adobe acrobat reader64-bits versie and the dialogue is showing
so it you where its go wrong
It's the only comic that does it though, all other FC comics are fine in Adobe. Not a huge deal as I have alternatives, just thought it was a bad file at first.

Maybe I'll try reinstalling Adobe and see if that fixes it.

Djfosjdjdhe

Jun 10, 2023
View attachment 2814

Overview:
This is a collection of comics by the original BDSM comic site, and they use a large variety of artists. They are in both 2DCG and 3DCG.
This fictional content is not for the lighthearted. Portrayed within are many scenes of torture and gore.​

Updated: 2023-04-28
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Content: 1500+ Pictures and 670+ PDFs
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

List of Missing content:

Collection List:

*If you want to share missing works please report them or open a ticket instead of posting them public due to DMCA strikes.
DO NOT ASK FOR COMICS IN THIS THREAD
Please do so

DOWNLOAD

Full Collection: TORRENT
2023-04-28 Update
Fansadox 501-603: - - - - - -
FC 1-443:
TORRENT
2020-06-10 Update
Bonus Comics and Novels:
- - - WORKUPLOAD
2022-09-30 Update
Fansadox Collection 1-500:
PIXELDRAIN - - -
Dofantasy Old Works: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Dofantasy Damian: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Dofantasy Sickest 1-17: - - -
Dofantasy Magazine 1-22: - - -
Dofantasy Novels 1-33: - - -

View attachment 2815 View attachment 2816 View attachment 2817 View attachment 2818 View attachment 688784 View attachment 688785 View attachment 688786 View attachment 688787 View attachment 688788 View attachment 688789 View attachment 688790 View attachment 688791 View attachment 688792 View attachment 688793 View attachment 688794 View attachment 688795 View attachment 688796 View attachment 688797 View attachment 688798
Just curious how often does this usually update? Basically when should I expect the next update, a month, a year, two years? If it's a longer time period that's fine just thought to ask

Reactions: Power Lord

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
Just curious how often does this usually update? Basically when should I expect the next update, a month, a year, two years? If it's a longer time period that's fine just thought to ask
It's the first ever torrent on this site with that much content and not much has been released/leaked since then. So I would say it will be a long time before a significant update and new torrent is released.

The torrent has all FC comics up to 603. Only 607 (so 4 new comics) have been released. Then they have to be shared too

Djfosjdjdhe

Jun 10, 2023
It's the first ever torrent on this site with that much content and not much has been released/leaked since then. So I would say it will be a long time before a significant update and new torrent is released.

The torrent has all FC comics up to 603. Only 607 (so 4 new comics) have been released. Then they have to be shared too
Ah okay, so It updated recently then. Thanks for the info. Do you know if there is anywhere else to find fansadox comics that might be more likely to update as the new comics come out? This is the best I can seem to find right now.

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
Ah okay, so It updated recently then. Thanks for the info. Do you know if there is anywhere else to find fansadox comics that might be more likely to update as the new comics come out? This is the best I can seem to find right now.
How much more up to date do you want? The torrent is about 1.5-2 months old and in that timeframe, only 4 comics have been released.

I think you need to learn how this game works. Unless someone buys the comics and shares them on here, you just have to wait like the rest of us. No other site is going to have them before another site. Once a leak happens, it spreads pretty fast across all the sites.