alienmars87

Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone have all the fansadox collection I lost mine. My 6 TB databank just got fried lost a lot of data

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone have all the fansadox collection I lost mine. My 6 TB databank just got fried lost a lot of data
Alienmars87, if you want it all in one place, at one time, the obvious option is - .
It's in JPEG version, but as they say "beggers can't be choosers".
Sorry to say it, but just being realistic, I doubt anyone is going to upload all their collection in "one hit" or allow external access to their systems etc!
Hope this helps, if even just a little bit.

Reactions: bdsmcryingaahsaah

Barry Brown

Sep 9, 2017
Just go to the pirate bay and let your computer do some altcoin mining for them.
* you can also contact dofan, they will let you download your previous downloads as long as you have any form of proof.

alienmars87

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks, Guys appreciate your help I purchased unlimed data storage 60 a year but I still need to get the ones I lost in pdf if possible.

Burtchin

Mar 13, 2019
It's the same old story, "The quick, and the dead"!
The links get pulled down very quickly after they get posted on this thread because the thread is basically constantly monitored by Dofan!
For all the jokes we make about spys, it is a reality!
All you can hope for is being lucky enough to view the thread in time for the posted link to still be up, for a possible "re-up" (by kind people), "mirrors" or for it to get posted eventually to 8muses where it won't get pulled down!
The versions that end up on 8muses tend to be decent quality ones (in JPEG though), that's probably why it takes a while.
View attachment 291113
What about torrents? I guess it's near impossible to take down as it is decentralised!

I agree with some previous comments, not quite my favourite from that author. But still quite good :)

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
What about torrents? I guess it's near impossible to take down as it is decentralised!

I agree with some previous comments, not quite my favourite from that author. But still quite good :)
I personally don't have any problem with torrents, that said as long as I can access the "delivery method" to get the comics, I don't care what is used!
But if you go back through recent, and other posts you'll see some people seem to have some issues with torrents.
From what some have written, some issues seem to be in regard to the laws etc regarding uploads and downloads in the countries they live in.
Some of these people are recent and regular contributors. Actually one of them (Bruml) was the one to first provide a copy of Tourist Trap 2. And has provided other comics, some quite rare.
With DRM etc making the sharing harder and harder, we have to be happy with what we get and how ever it gets delivered, or try buying it through Dofan, but good luck with that to!
They are the ones who contribute, and we are the ones who recieve, we have to abide by what ever method is most suitable for them to use!
Yeah I to agree, there are other much better Fernando comics but yep still a decent comic, and anything new is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again to Bruml and the other contributors :D.

Mar 18, 2018
There used to be a drive account some guy dumped all the fansadox to, think it got reported and deleted which kinda sucks. Any chance for 495 reup? Also a semi safe way to post pics I guess would be making a thread on 420chan

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
There used to be a drive account some guy dumped all the fansadox to, think it got reported and deleted which kinda sucks. Any chance for 495 reup? Also a semi safe way to post pics I guess would be making a thread on 420chan
Hey Igoheretogetlinks (formerly RancidSocks), a very subtle message there with the name change huh....lol!!
Well no surprises that drive account got pulled, anything Dofan see and can get pulled they will, eg every link posted on here!
Yeah theres's 420chan. I know they are mainly a recreational drug forum site (don't ask me how I know...lol), but they have Hentai threads and image boards, and they have threads for all sorts of other "diverse" tastes,.
Then there is 4chan which allows anything (ANYTHING!!!!), is totally anonymous and certain threads expire after a certain amount of time.
BUT, BUT (playing devils advocate) by going to other actual thread sites to share, aren't we just taking away from this thread (and the community behind it) that is here for the exact purpose of sharing Dofan comics??
We don't need a new thread (and the demise of this one!), just a "way" to share comics that is hard to take down by Dofan etc, that those who actually "contribute" the comics, and those who "recieve" the comics can all equally easily access......it should be easy peasy.....yeah right..lol!!!
PS- I really liked your previous "handle" of RancidSocks, it sounded cool dude!

Mar 18, 2018
The reason i suggested 420chan is because I think the servers are based off somewhere where stuff cant be taken down easy also bump limit is a thousand posts unlike /aco/ also threads get taken down fast on 4chan. Thanks for sharing