adso4362

Jun 28, 2017
And then there is someone who can buy, but he has no money? Or here everyone has a problem with the purchase. Can try to break the spending into several people? But I do not know how best to do it.

Krakatoas

Mar 26, 2018
And then there is someone who can buy, but he has no money? Or here everyone has a problem with the purchase. Can try to break the spending into several people? But I do not know how best to do it.
i think it's possible but there some problem, first if you want to share, you need to remove the watermark, as they is the real deal here, also they payment kinda bit tricky, i don't really like their sistem as much

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i think it's possible but there some problem, first if you want to share, you need to remove the watermark, as they is the real deal here, also they payment kinda bit tricky, i don't really like their sistem as much
This has been proposed before, but I don't think its allowed to be discussed on the forum

FYI: if anyone wants the earlier comics, they have all just been dumped onto Usenet. Nothing rare in there but just letting people know. And no I'm not downloading them to post here.

Reactions: Untitled999

Eugene1234

Mar 27, 2018
This has been proposed before, but I don't think its allowed to be discussed on the forum

FYI: if anyone wants the earlier comics, they have all just been dumped onto Usenet. Nothing rare in there but just letting people know. And no I'm not downloading them to post here.
By earlier comics do you you mean those not yet shared anywhere else?

ayaya32

Oct 1, 2019
Reupload:

Hey Grayfox the links have been deleted! :( Could do you please share them again? On Google Drive for example? Thanks! ;)

Reactions: Painmaster

Grayfox

May 2, 2017
Reupload again.