Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Thank you again Ragnar (Rutger) for the share. :):cool::giggle::p
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. " (Roy Batty - Blade Runner - RIP - Rutger Hauer)

Reactions: Ragnar

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's insane how fansadox/dofantasy keeps having people scour the internet for downloads and then making claims on every single upload. And even going so far as to personally dox and threaten those who share.
They're still doing this after several years?
It's still being shared no matter what they do?
When will they learn?
The answer - I think they're too thick in the head to learn that it's better to emulate CD Projekt Red's example. I've only pirated The Witcher once. Since then, I've been buying their games. That's right, I said GAMES. Plural.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Muttdoggy, so so true.
All their actions do is breed resentment, resistance, rebellion and resilience and most importantly to any business "reduced revenue"!

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks again "Unky Bruml"!!!
You always have the best candy for all the boys and girls.
Um...but do we really have to put our hands into the pockets of your trench coat again to get them....ew er....hot, sticky and moist?
Lol, joking...thanks again buddy. Your a legend.
Yes "The Quick Or The Dead" (links).

Fansadoxaddict, yeah if you could please let us all know where your signature picture comes from? Yeah it looks like Fernando type art work.
Lol would make an interesting chrissie card to send to someone....he he he.