Olive B

Jul 22, 2017
i am looking for 447, 493, 501, 504, 509, 510, 515, 516. i am not interested lq versions on 8.muses
thanks in advance.

btw, there is a torrent file which has all of them except last 50 or more. why no one is updating that torrent file?
Why don't you start buying them then you can have high quality comics with which you can update the torrent. Othewise you get what you pay for.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Why don't you start buying them then you can have high quality comics with which you can update the torrent. Othewise you get what you pay for.
LOL, love these people (seriousgigi etc) who complain about getting stuff for FREE!
More often than not it's "first timers" to this thread. They want everything, and offer nothing!"
They have obviously never heard the saying "Beggars can't be choosers".
Agree 100% Olive B, if people don't like what's on offer for free on this thread or other such threads / sites like 8muses, they can always (try to) pay for what they want through DOFAN!
This thread etc are for those of us who love the art work but deplore DOFAN for so many many reasons, and are just happy to get what we can when we can, and thank those who put in the time and effort for us.

Last edited:

seriousgigi

Jan 7, 2019
whats the point of deleting my post since everyone can see it in a quote on other member's post?

here my reason for saying that brainboxes; you upload them and files are almost getting deleted in a few days but if you upload to torrent no one can delete since torrents are immune to DMCA. capish?

second reason is quality of life. if i was doing these pirate things i would PUT THOSE IN a torrent file. i am very tidy guy in real life and i am also doing these kind of stuff (giving sth to folk for free) on different fetishes on different websites. for example if i share some stuff i will never put them in slow speed money trapped upload sites. i use high speed providers like mega or mediafire etc. not mediocres like uploaded, fboom etc.

third, moderator deleted my message with the reason "begging for links" LMAO sorry but i dont see much other than begging here. the whole point of this thread is someone begs other one gives links. dont be so weird, grow up...

Reactions: Theking08

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
whats the point of deleting my post since everyone can see it in a quote on other member's post?

third, moderator deleted my message with the reason "begging for links" LMAO sorry but i dont see much other than begging here. the whole point of this thread is someone begs other one gives links. dont be so weird, grow up...
Your message was probably deleted because you asked for a comic when there is a message in the OP specifically telling you not to.
DO NOT ASK FOR COMICS IN THIS THREAD
Ask for DoFantasy comics

Reactions: Untitled999

Tinchen

May 10, 2017
here my reason for saying that brainboxes; you upload them and files are almost getting deleted in a few days but if you upload to torrent no one can delete since torrents are immune to DMCA. capish?

upload your files wherever you want. Other users upload their files wherever they want. (capish? ^^)

Reactions: Untitled999

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
upload your files wherever you want. Other users upload their files wherever they want. (capish? ^^)
Tinchen, spot on, agree 100%.

Yep, again it's all about being thankful people are putting in the effort to "crack" and share in the first place!
We are all on the "same journey", to get the comics we want and avoid DOFAN, right?
At the end of the day who gives a (two handed) toss what method is used to share!
Some like torrent, some like basic upload sites etc etc etc!
Is one method better than the other? Maybe, maybe not, as long as there are "shares", who cares?
But if someone puts effort in to give me something for FREE, am I going to complain about how they do it and then insult them?
Maybe some (shit!) people do, I personally just say thank you, thank you very much!!!
LOL, pissing people off is not the way to get them to want to put effort in and share obviously (derr)!!!

Seriougigi,
LOL, in just two posts you have really shown us all "How to Win Friends and Influence People.....LOL"
For a guy who boasts of sharing different stuff (fetishes) on different websites, you come across as someone who does not seem to have a clue!!!
We may be all "brainboxes" (what ever the fuck that means as a insult?) but even we can understand that on this site one thread is used to request stuff through https://f95zone.to/threads/fansadox-request-megathread.12909/page-5#post-2810089 and one thread (this one) is used to upload stuff to, and just generally chat on. It's really IQ draining stuff I know LOL, especially if you read the basic OP of the threads....capish!

At the end of the day if you you don't like the threads, how it all operates, is managed, and all of us "brainboxes" on here, then just go away! No one is holding a gun to your head!!! No one will shed a tear, you will not be missed, just as the saying goes "Don't let the door hit you in the arse when you leave"!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Burto10960

TimB

Apr 28, 2019
Hey guys. Can anyone share an update collection of fansadox comics after 400? The main collection is quite old now and all the links in this forum seem to be getting DMCA. Please share it if you can. Even a torrent if possible.