Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
awesome! that's how to start a new year...
Happy 2020 Bruml and every one!
If anyone's going to get 2020 started right it's gonna be Bruml, you legend, and doing it with a total "newie"!!!
FANSADOX COLLECTION 526 THE DATE WITH FATE - ERENISCH, has just been put on DOFAN!!
Man thats a quick turn around!
The DOFAN spys watching the thread are gonna have the shits big time.....LOL....they'll be like shitting lava...LOL!!!
I won't ask how you do it dude and so fast.....I know it's Top Secret, Black Ops, 007, hush hush, covert action, trade secrets stuff....LOL!!!
What I will say is again a huge thank you pal, and yes to all those who bitch and moan about missing out etc, "It's the quick and the dead (link)!", if you don't "check in regular", keep an eye on the thread and miss out, who's to blame?
Before anyone mentions torrent, it's already been "hashed out" in recent posts, those who post get to choose how they upload! (based on the thread rules of course!)
Just be thankfull and "be humble" ("bitch, be humble sit down (Hol' up lil' bitch, hol' up lil' bitch) be humble (Hol' up, bitch) sit down (Sit down, hol' up, lil' bitch) Be humble (bitch)" - Kendrick Lamar.
New DOFAN for the new decade, brought to you by Bruml.
Made me a very happy camper again buddy, thanks!!!

Last edited:

dimitrios27

Apr 28, 2018
Dose any one have GENTLEMEN'S CLUB 2, 3 and 4 series by Predondo?
501, GENTLEMEN'S CLUB 2
506, GENTLEMEN'S CLUB 3
513, GENTLEMEN'S CLUB 4