Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Surprisingly the link is still up (not yet pulled down!) and is working fine via "standard" browsers (Firefox, Chrome etc).
As per Bruml's advice, maybe you have a restriction on your side. Maybe your anti-virus etc is kicking in and blocking you etc.
I've had the same problem on and off in the past.
I can highly vouch for Bruml's advice of trying TorBrowser if it's not a problem with your "software set up" etc.
What ever you do I'd get in quick as it's only a matter of time (short period) before the Dofan scum do get the link pulled down!
Good luck.

FYI - For those who were looking for the Fernando pic used by Fansadoxaddict as his signature (now has been changed though?). It is from Fernando's site and goes back to 2008 enjoy. Ho Ho Ho......

Last edited:

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Burto10960 , thanks for the share of FANSADOX COLLECTION 316 - WEDDING RAID - GLOWSESTER. Good one buddy, greatly appreciated.

aichobits2011 & TheMan199, The Illustrated Master Of O is a illustrated version (by Fernando) of a novel by Ernest Greene. According to a quick Google search, it has 44 colour illustrations by Fernando and seems to come as a 625 page coffee table book, there does also seem to be an eBook version. aichobits2011 the four pics / two pages are only a sample from one of the Ad's online to sell the book eg see . Being a Fernando fan, it would be good to see a free version of it, but it looks like it would be a hard find as a "crack" / free share, but hey we can live in hope. Maybe Santa will pop one under the tree for us if we are on his nice (or naughty list) lol.

Last edited:

alaster

Jul 17, 2017
Surprisingly the link is still up (not yet pulled down!) and is working fine via "standard" browsers (Firefox, Chrome etc).
As per Bruml's advice, maybe you have a restriction on your side. Maybe your anti-virus etc is kicking in and blocking you etc.
I've had the same problem on and off in the past.
I can highly vouch for Bruml's advice of trying TorBrowser if it's not a problem with your "software set up" etc.
What ever you do I'd get in quick as it's only a matter of time (short period) before the Dofan scum do get the link pulled down!
Good luck.

FYI - For those who were looking for the Fernando pic used by Fansadoxaddict as his signature (now has been changed though?). It is from Fernando's site and goes back to 2008 enjoy. Ho Ho Ho......
Thanks for the replies :)
It hasn't been pulled down as of 30/11, though anonfile seems to have been down for a while (at least in my country)...
Thanks for the grub uncle Bruml :)

extraminion

Apr 24, 2018
hello kids, as early christmass gift for all good Bois (and Gurls), here you have something from uncle Bruml

and dont forget, ALWAYS LOCK YOUR DOOR! before you start reading!
thanks you