ayaya32

Oct 1, 2019
Hey! Anyone can upload recent ones (from 440 to 533) in good quality PDF? (Enerish, Slasher, Fernando, Cagri...)? Thanks! ;)

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys, I'm looking for Fernando's series. Can someone help me with that?
Thanks
Alakrangel,
Arrrrrrr.....can you be just "a little bit" more specific???
He's had numerous series eg Women Hunt 1 - 4, The Cheerleaders series 1 - 8, The Invasion series, The Confiscated Twins series etc etc etc.
See a list here of all current Dofan comics - , for all artists.
Your best bet to get his stuff in one hit, at one place, is probably 8muses - .
The good news, you should find most of his stuff (minus the hard to find stuff like The Art Of Fernando etc) on there, plus a shiite load of the other Dofan artists work. Just wade through it for what you want.
The bad news, it's only available as JPEG converted (protection cracked) versions not the original higher quality (protection cracked) PDF's.
But as the saying goes "Beggars can't be choosers".
If your in "lock down" due to Covid 19 like 80% of the world, well you might have some spare time up your sleeve.
Hope this helps.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hey! Anyone can upload recent ones (from 440 to 533) in good quality PDF? (Enerish, Slasher, Fernando, Cagri...)? Thanks! ;)
Ayaya32,
As my advice to Alakrangel above, you to should look at 8muses - . 440 to 475 (some missing in between) are on there, BUT NOT IN HIGHER QUALITY PDF, only JPEG converted (protection cracked) versions.
But again, as the saying goes "Beggars can't be choosers".

Reactions: ayaya32

alakrangel

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks, to be more specific I look for The Confiscated Twins, Total Control and The Cheerleaders series.

I know I can see them in 8muses but I hoped that someone would have them in pdf.

ayaya32

Oct 1, 2019
Ayaya32,
As my advice to Alakrangel above, you to should look at 8muses - . 440 to 475 (some missing in between) are on there, BUT NOT IN HIGHER QUALITY PDF, only JPEG converted (protection cracked) versions.
But again, as the saying goes "Beggars can't be choosers".
True, beggars can't be choosers. But by the way I don't like the reader of 8muses and the poor quality of the pics. And I know the PDF in high quality exist, I saw them on Russian websites... But too late! Files deleted cause of copyright infringement. Anyways, if someone wants to host them on anonfiles or any other anonymous hoster, could be nice in these days of quarantine! Sharing is caring! ;)

Reactions: alakrangel

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
LOL....sharing is caring....just not the Corona Virus! :unsure::sick::mad::eek:o_O
So no drunken pashing of strangers until a cure...LOL. :whistle::p
Alakrangel & Ayaya32, good luck, maybe you'll be lucky and some one with spare time will be kind and do a big upload share. :);):sneaky:

Last edited:

poopholes

Mar 31, 2020
hi guys, still in corona quarantine ?? thats sux, how about some cruise adventure ??

but grab it quick, like unvaccinated kids, it will probably last for short time
Thanks a lot for the fix bruml
Just registered here after reading the first 30-40 Comics and im hooked and raging!
Stay safe, studs.

Fafonio

Apr 11, 2018
hi guys, still in corona quarantine ?? thats sux, how about some cruise adventure ??

LMAO!!! THANKS!!!

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Bruml & Grayfox, thanks heaps guys for the "shares". Your both legends!:):giggle:
Especially very very happy to get a Hi Rez version of Fernando's Tourist Trap 2.:p:D
Stay home, stay healthy, stay happy. All the best.;):cool:

thys1988

Dec 1, 2019

thnx again! it is allready down though :cry:, could some1 reup it please.