Bolzek

May 16, 2017
I must say I'm somewhat disappointed. Also in their janitor. Is he on break? :coffee:
Well then, let's try it again Sam.

anonfile.com/51g80fpdoc/4_9_6_7z

Now better live up to it!

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
I must say I'm somewhat disappointed. Also in their janitor. Is he on break? :coffee:
Well then, let's try it again Sam.

anonfile.com/51g80fpdoc/4_9_6_7z

Now better live up to it!
Why is the file so big (while compressed, at that) compared to uncompressed Fansadox PDFs? I don't think I can trust that file.

Bolzek

May 16, 2017
Why is the file so big (while compressed, at that) compared to uncompressed Fansadox PDFs? I don't think I can trust that file.
Well, then don't. Neither me nor the file will hold it against you.*
But...
Regarding the size - it's by no means the largest one I have. Go figure.
Regarding compression - pdf's are already compressed by default. So no wonders there.

:cool:

*Actually the file kept pretty silent about it when asked. I take that as a 'no bother'. I might be mistaken though.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Yello.Anyone have "Collection 486 - The Paradise Cruise Adventure" and "Collection 447 - Bad Max" ?Thank you.

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone have?
FANSADOX COLLECTION 453 DEVIL INCANTATION #1 - FEATHER
FANSADOX COLLECTION 466 DEVIL INCANTATION #2 - FEATHER
FANSADOX COLLECTION 458 EGYPT ADVENTURE - FEATHER
FANSADOX COLLECTION 489 WORLD FIST - FERRES

On the subject of pirating, I'm entirely of supporting the practice. I'd gladly pay a few bucks of a Fansadox comic or pay rate twenty for a subscription service. Anything reasonable. Twenty for one PDF? Heck now. How can I "steal their sale" If I myself will never pay for such a shitty business model?

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
Sorry about the suspicion, but it is a semi-seedy pirate site. I already got it so I don't need to download it, but I'll take your word next time.

alakrangel

Dec 27, 2019
Anyone have?
FANSADOX COLLECTION 453 DEVIL INCANTATION #1 - FEATHER
FANSADOX COLLECTION 466 DEVIL INCANTATION #2 - FEATHER
FANSADOX COLLECTION 458 EGYPT ADVENTURE - FEATHER
FANSADOX COLLECTION 489 WORLD FIST - FERRES

On the subject of pirating, I'm entirely of supporting the practice. I'd gladly pay a few bucks of a Fansadox comic or pay rate twenty for a subscription service. Anything reasonable. Twenty for one PDF? Heck now. How can I "steal their sale" If I myself will never pay for such a shitty business model?

Exactly, now I multiply it by 25 and it is what I would spend in my country

flint47steam

Apr 30, 2020
does anyone have the collection of kittyhands job, like backyard garden 1 and 2(fansadox 495 and 504), i only find low resloution versions on 8 muses

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Does anyone know what Fernando doing?
Damn his comics was the best
Have anyone any contact with him or he stopped for ever

Reactions: Znooz

cristeal

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone know what Fernando doing?
Damn his comics was the best
Have anyone any contact with him or he stopped for ever

He disappeared from 2013 to 2015 when he working on the Story of O. Fernando will probably come back, but we have no idea when that might be.

Reactions: poopholes

Burto10960

May 21, 2018
Reactions: harrydao