Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Thers been 10+ new comics dropped on 8 muses in the last week. I didn't like reading them on 8muses but I have gotten used to it now. This is what I do:

Go to the Fansadox page and sort by date. Any group of comics with new additions will be in the top right

at the time of writing 401-500 has newer comics than 501-600, so I go into 401-500 and again sort by date. Newest comics appear top left.

Select the comic i want to read.

Select the first page

Click image full size in the left had bar.

Tell my browser to go full screen (F11 in chrome) this removes the address bar/tabs etc.

Adjust the zoom level to what i want (ctrl and + or -)

Then use the arrow keys to navigate the comic; down to scroll down the current page and right to go onto a new page.

Last edited:
Reactions: tigrou06

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I thought we were allowed to post Torrent links directly on here, why are people posting them on file hosts?

poopholes

Mar 31, 2020
My Sex life got so much better after starting to read Dofantasy Comics! Started from Fansadox Collection 1 - Currently at Fansadox Collection 253 !
It's admirable to see how the creators evolve through every new novel. It's pure Art.
At the end of the day women are sex toys to play with, i do respect them in my way in the social life but other than that, they are for my entertainment & my pleasure. And deep down, women need to be owned just like that.

Thanks for these uploads to everyone who posted!

Ahriman777

Apr 22, 2019
My Sex life got so much better after starting to read Dofantasy Comics! Started from Fansadox Collection 1 - Currently at Fansadox Collection 253 !
It's admirable to see how the creators evolve through every new novel. It's pure Art.
At the end of the day women are sex toys to play with, i do respect them in my way in the social life but other than that, they are for my entertainment & my pleasure. And deep down, women need to be owned just like that.

Thanks for these uploads to everyone who posted!
Maybe I'm the minority here, but to me it's just fantasy comic books, I dont wanna torture/own women, nor would I want to become the next Batman/Superman, I enjoy the art, coz some of the artists in here are just brilliant (Fernando I'm looking at you, please come back!!!)
The comic itself doesnt take itself seriously and tells you "not to try it at home", I'd listen to it :) but hey, to each their own as they say

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Maybe I'm the minority here, but to me it's just fantasy comic books, I dont wanna torture/own women, nor would I want to become the next Batman/Superman, I enjoy the art, coz some of the artists in here are just brilliant (Fernando I'm looking at you, please come back!!!)
The comic itself doesnt take itself seriously and tells you "not to try it at home", I'd listen to it :) but hey, to each their own as they say
Ahriman777, 100% agree with you and could not have worded things any better myself.
I'm also a Fernando fan. I like Slashers stuff to but only for the art quality and style, not the hard core material though.
I actually tagged poopholes post with the wow emoji because I could not work out if it is serious or just "taking the piss", the fact he calls himself poopholes is probably a give away, lol.
Either way it appears the posts purpose is to want to gain some form of reaction from the audience of this thread, one way or the other.
As we have both responded he has obviously been some what successful, lol.
I also agree "each to their own" and "It takes all sorts to make the world go round", it's not my job to judge, thats the role of others, whether its fair or not!
Lol....I gather poopholes won't be attending to many metoo movement meetings though.....joking joking....lol.

Last edited:

poopholes

Mar 31, 2020
Well, fantasies can become reality Ahriman777 Untitled999
I'll admit that i tried some techniques and especially vocabulary in real life situations. It was a blast!
My nick is poopholes cause i like to ream tight sh*tpipes!
Anyway, lets celeberate new uploads to have a full collection one day of these wonderful creative artworks.
Bless you all members!

Reactions: jackshade4654
D

Deleted member 2174860

No u are not, or at least i wish you werent...

BTW i love Batman (DC) too.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Well, fantasies can become reality Ahriman777 Untitled999
I'll admit that i tried some techniques and especially vocabulary in real life situations. It was a blast!
My nick is poopholes cause i like to ream tight sh*tpipes!
Anyway, lets celeberate new uploads to have a full collection one day of these wonderful creative artworks.
Bless you all members!
Poops, theres nothing wrong with a vivid imagination, but there's a fine line between imagination and delusion!
Quote "I'll admit that i tried some techniques and especially vocabulary in real life situations"....what techniques and vocabulary could you get away with in "real life" without there being negative outcomes....."Hi baby, can I buy you a drink, abduct, rape and torture you?"
I call BS big time on that boast!
Um, no some fantasies in relation to these types of comics can not become reality unless your the dicatator of some isolated nation or willing to risk a life time jail sentence! Lol...your real names not Kim Jong Un is it?
Lol...if that's the case shouldnt your nick name really be the "buggerer" then....lmfao?
I hope your having as much fun trying to get a reaction from your posts as some of us are having fun laughing at and responding to them....lol.
Thanks, I needed a good laugh and at least its something to do while we await the next major comic leak and share.
Is this a comic or a comedy thread now..lol?

Last edited:

XIIIIX

May 27, 2020
Missing list. Updated 8-8

FC547 - HAREM 2020- CAGRI
FC 546 - OBJECTION OVERRULED 2 - KITTYHAND
FC 545 - RENEGADE SLAVE TRADE - ARCTOSS (COLLECTOR SERIE)
FC 544 - ASYLUM X part 2- CAGRI
FC 543 - UPRISING IN WEST AFRICA 2
FC 542 - HOSTILE TAKEOVER part 1 - HAWKE
FC 541 - THE LEVITE AND HIS CONCUBINE part 1 - FERRES
FC 540 - 911: EMERGENCY RESPONSE - SLASHER
FC 535 - VIETNAM STORY. - SLASHER
FC 533 - THE GREAT HEIST- CAGRI
FC 529 - TRAPPED INFLUENCER - CAGRI
FC 523 - RED EAGLE- CAGRI
FC 521 - CINDYRELLA part 1: TRAINING by ARCTOSS
FC 519 - ASYLUM X - CAGRI
FC 517 - ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE 4 by SLASHER
FC 515 - SNIPER - CAGRI
FC 511 - AGENT X: MILE HIGH - HAWKE
FC 509 - LOST IN THE MIDDLE EAST - CAGRI
FC 503 - KANDAHAR CAPTIVE - CAGRI
FC 497 - CHRISTMAS STORY - SLASHER

FA 016 - COLLEGE GIRLS EXPLOITED! - BENEDIKT

ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE SERIES

DamianRomanCruelty2 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #2 by DAMIAN
DamianRomanCruelty3 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #3 by DAMIAN
DamianRomanCruelty4 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #4 by DAMIAN
DamianRomanCruelty5 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #5 by DAMIAN
FA 005 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #6 by DAMIAN
FA 008 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #7 by DAMIAN
FA 012 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #8 by DAMIAN
FA 014 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #9

WITCH-HUNTERS SERIES

USADamiaWitchhunters1
USADamiaWitchhunters2
USADamiaWitchhunters3
FA 003 - USAFA003Witchhunters4
FA 009 - USAFA009Witchhunters5
FA 010 - USAFA010Witchhunters6
FA 010 - USAFA010Witchhunters7
FA 017 - WITCH HUNTERS #8 by DAMIAN

SOLD INTO SLAVERY Series

FA 007 - SOLD TO SLAVERY IN AN ORIENTAL WORLD #1 by DAMIAN
FA 011 - SOLD TO SLAVERY IN AN ORIENTAL WORLD #2 by DAMIAN

CRUCIFIXION SERIES

USADamiancrux
USADamianFemCrux

DUNGEON SERIES

MORE DAMIAN ALBUMS

USADamian2
FA 002 - USAFA002DreamHoliday1
FA 006 - USAFA006ChineseTorment1
FA 019 - THE PUNISHMENT OF ALICE by DAMIAN

This is my missing list, and a request to all to to reduce it to zero.
So if anyone has one on the list, please let me know.......

Last edited:

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Missing list.

FC 546 - OBJECTION OVERRULED 2 - KITTYHAND
FC 545 - RENEGADE SLAVE TRADE - ARCTOSS (COLLECTOR SERIE)
FC 544 - ASYLUM X part 2- CAGRI
FC 543 - UPRISING IN WEST AFRICA 2
FC 542 - HOSTILE TAKEOVER part 1 - HAWKE
FC 541 - THE LEVITE AND HIS CONCUBINE part 1 - FERRES
FC 540 - 911: EMERGENCY RESPONSE - SLASHER
FC 535 - VIETNAM STORY. - SLASHER
FC 533 - THE GREAT HEIST- CAGRI
FC 529 - TRAPPED INFLUENCER - CAGRI
FC 528 - GROUP X part 2 - FRAMED!
FC 523 - RED EAGLE- CAGRI
FC 522 - CIDADE DO DIABO part 2- LESBI K LEIH
FC 521 - CINDYRELLA part 1: TRAINING by ARCTOSS
FC 519 - ASYLUM X - CAGRI
FC 517 - ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE 4 by SLASHER
FC 515 - SNIPER - CAGRI
FC 511 - AGENT X: MILE HIGH - HAWKE
FC 509 - LOST IN THE MIDDLE EAST - CAGRI
FC 503 - KANDAHAR CAPTIVE - CAGRI
FC 497 - CHRISTMAS STORY - SLASHER
FC 463 - THE QUEEN OF DEADWOOD - CAGRI

FA 016 - COLLEGE GIRLS EXPLOITED! - BENEDIKT

ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE SERIES

DamianRomanCruelty2 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #2 by DAMIAN
DamianRomanCruelty3 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #3 by DAMIAN
DamianRomanCruelty4 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #4 by DAMIAN
DamianRomanCruelty5 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #5 by DAMIAN
FA 005 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #6 by DAMIAN
FA 008 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #7 by DAMIAN
FA 012 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #8 by DAMIAN
FA 014 - ROMAN CRUELTY & DECADENCE #9

WITCH-HUNTERS SERIES

USADamiaWitchhunters1
USADamiaWitchhunters2
USADamiaWitchhunters3
FA 003 - USAFA003Witchhunters4
FA 009 - USAFA009Witchhunters5
FA 010 - USAFA010Witchhunters6
FA 010 - USAFA010Witchhunters7
FA 017 - WITCH HUNTERS #8 by DAMIAN

SOLD INTO SLAVERY Series

FA 007 - SOLD TO SLAVERY IN AN ORIENTAL WORLD #1 by DAMIAN
FA 011 - SOLD TO SLAVERY IN AN ORIENTAL WORLD #2 by DAMIAN

CRUCIFIXION SERIES

USADamiancrux
USADamianFemCrux

DUNGEON SERIES

MORE DAMIAN ALBUMS

USADamian2
FA 002 - USAFA002DreamHoliday1
FA 006 - USAFA006ChineseTorment1
FA 019 - THE PUNISHMENT OF ALICE by DAMIAN
Lol...could you have made the list any bigger?
Lmfao...your not asking for much are you?
Also what happened to the rule of requests via the request mega thread ? https://f95zone.to/threads/fansadox-request-megathread.12909/.
I remember getting chewed out in the past by Admin (a few times) and had posts deleted etc, that were not even really requests! I have not seen that happening of late, or maybe I've just missed seeing it in action.
Is this post that of a smart arse and a shit stirrer.... well if you've read some of my other posts the answer is yes probably! But does that make it any less true? Will this post get deleted......very likley!

Last edited:
Reactions: vidalishere