Tigrou666

Jul 13, 2017
Lol...could you have made the list any bigger?
Lmfao...your not asking for much are you?
Also what happened to the rule of requests via the request mega thread ? https://f95zone.to/threads/fansadox-request-megathread.12909/.
I remember getting chewed out in the past by Admin (a few times) and had posts deleted etc, that were not even really requests! I have not seen that happening of late, or maybe I've just missed seeing it in action.
Is this post that of a smart arse and a shit stirrer.... well if you've read some of my other posts the answer is yes probably! But does that make it any less true? Will this post get deleted......very likley!
It's not a request. It's the list of the comics that are missing for almost everybody ;).
So people can focus on those ones.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
It's not a request. It's the list of the comics that are missing for almost everybody ;).
So people can focus on those ones.
Tigrou666, come on, seriously!
Look at that post and then look at the one directly above it, or many others straight up asking for missing comics and then honestly tell me what the real difference is?
Also your missing my point. Others (many!) and myself, have been reprimanded numerous times for posts that where not requests, just discussions of missing comics etc and those posts looked far far less like requests than such posts as these. We where told they looked liked requests, use the mega request thread, posts got deleted etc, but a huge "missing list" of comics is NOT OR DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A REQUEST......please, pull the other one!
Like I said in another post is this a comic or a comedy thread now?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vidalishere

Tigrou666

Jul 13, 2017
Untitled999 to be fair his alias look likes the one of the guy following the missing comics on 8muses.
I thought it was the same guy.

XIIIIX

May 27, 2020
Lol...could you have made the list any bigger?
Lmfao...your not asking for much are you?
Also what happened to the rule of requests via the request mega thread ? https://f95zone.to/threads/fansadox-request-megathread.12909/.
I remember getting chewed out in the past by Admin (a few times) and had posts deleted etc, that were not even really requests! I have not seen that happening of late, or maybe I've just missed seeing it in action.
Is this post that of a smart arse and a shit stirrer.... well if you've read some of my other posts the answer is yes probably! But does that make it any less true? Will this post get deleted......very likley!
Corrected the list into a request. Tnx for the heads-up. (y)

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Tigrou666 and XIIIIX, cool and cool.
I'm not an admin etc, and it's certainly not my job to police this thread, that is up to others.....well I thought it was, it has been!
I was just trying to point out the obvious inconsistencies in policy, process and punishment....and as I've stated before I'm a smart arse and shit stirrer, lol.
Here's hoping for a comic/s leak and share for all of us to enjoy soon.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Why address an issue, or accept any criticism, or debate, when you can just delete posts?
Abracadabra, problem solved!
Let’s see this one disappear in a puff of smoke to!

• Haha
Reactions: vidalishere

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
Thank you very much, lost nearly all of them after a hardrive crash.
Same here, lost all of the good stuff, so many thanks for this collection to OP!

Edit: too bad, the torrent for the main part of the collection isn't working anymore, 403 forbidden.

Last edited:

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
Hi, I've just seen that KittyHand has released OBJECTION OVERRULED 2. Has anyone heard or seen a Part 1 or is it just the title that gets a 2 for some reason?

Reactions: deadman88

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hi, I've just seen that KittyHand has released OBJECTION OVERRULED 2. Has anyone heard or seen a Part 1 or is it just the title that gets a 2 for some reason?
Hey Tigrou06 & Deadman88, this would be part 1 from 8muses -

tigrou06

May 27, 2018
Thanks Untitled999. For some reason, on the fansadox page of OBJECTION OVERRULED 2, on the banner where you can see the previous comics from KittyHand, the first part does not appear.