dr00l

Apr 18, 2018
Hey everyone, I just want some attention to tell u guys there's a lot of Fernando works over the internet other than the dofantasy ones..
•In art of fernando vol.1 he said he worked for media nine..

•Here is some of his works
i)Bondage artworks for drawing palace..

ii)accidental prisoner..

iii)vampire game..

iv) the devil made me do it..

v)vampire city..

So I request u all, if possible put some effort to find his works for media nine. If the links don't work simply copy it and paste it on ur browser
Really nice to see some of his lesser known works. I'm a fan of his artwork, but sadly we won't see anything new from him for a long time..
Hey everyone, I just want some attention to tell u guys there's a lot of Fernando works over the internet other than the dofantasy ones..
•In art of fernando vol.1 he said he worked for media nine..

•Here is some of his works
i)Bondage artworks for drawing palace..

ii)accidental prisoner..

iii)vampire game..

iv) the devil made me do it..

v)vampire city..

So I request u all, if possible put some effort to find his works for media nine. If the links don't work simply copy it and paste it on ur browser

Thanks for sharing. Sadly, we won't be seeing anything new from Fernando for a long time..

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Really nice to see some of his lesser known works. I'm a fan of his artwork, but sadly we won't see anything new from him for a long time..

Thanks for sharing. Sadly, we won't be seeing anything new from Fernando for a long time..
DrOOl, why do you say that?
Do you have information about him / his situation?
He has been "out of the scene" for a while, without any real "factual" explanation, well that we know of.
All we have seen are some unconfirmed rumours about his health or that he has even retired, BUT these are all just rumours, nothing at all that has been confirmed, certainly nothing from the man himself as far as I know / have seen!
If you have any new information etc and anything other than rumour could you please let us know, any new "factual" news would be appreciated by many who enjoy his work I'm sure. Thanks.

Reactions: FansaReader

dr00l

Apr 18, 2018
DrOOl, why do you say that?
Do you have information about him / his situation?
He has been "out of the scene" for a while, without any real "factual" explanation, well that we know of.
All we have seen are some unconfirmed rumours about his health or that he has even retired, BUT these are all just rumours, nothing at all that has been confirmed, certainly nothing from the man himself as far as I know / have seen!
If you have any new information etc and anything other than rumour could you please let us know, any new "factual" news would be appreciated by many who enjoy his work I'm sure. Thanks.
His last comic was 2 years ago. Lol. Keep your hopes up though.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
His last comic was 2 years ago. Lol. Keep your hopes up though.
More than aware it's been two years!
No need to totally dismiss all hope though, why?
Just thinking, as an example bands / music artists come to mind. Some take long breaks and then come back with a new "Album" or tour. Some even break up only to then reform a few years later.
But my real point wasn't about keeping up hope or not.
All I was saying was there are a lot of unfounded rumours floating around and no real facts, and certainly nothing from the man himself or anyone representing him, so unless someone has actual factual info on his situation then to say anything is just to spout more unfounded speculation!

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
has any updates happened with any new comics possibly being posted like 556 evil elves or Hawke Agent X2 which I believe was partially updated on 8muses ?

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021
Has anyone ever bought from the site. I tried buying but my card keeps getting declined. Do you need an EU card or something?
Are you doing it from your home wifi? i had the same problem with Manyvids, i ended up using my smartphone data plan (internet connection) and had no problems at all...reverse case, european buying from an american site.

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah was thinking it was region block too. Pretty dumb then, well there is an option they manually process it. Fucking hope my cc info doesn't get stolen

falcolives

Jan 31, 2021
Yeah was thinking it was region block too. Pretty dumb then, well there is an option they manually process it. Fucking hope my cc info doesn't get stolen
It could be that your IP is being blocked for any reason (mine was), thats why i tried with my smartphone's data plan, in order to get another one and try.
I even try to access that account on my computer once i bought the video i wanted and they blocked my account at the moment...
I wrote them and all they said was "i saw that you purchased the item succesfully so case closed"

jackshade4654

May 8, 2017
It could be that your IP is being blocked for any reason (mine was), thats why i tried with my smartphone's data plan, in order to get another one and try.
I even try to access that account on my computer once i bought the video i wanted and they blocked my account at the moment...
I wrote them and all they said was "i saw that you purchased the item succesfully so case closed"
Connect through a proxy.