fashy

Mar 22, 2020
Hey, does anybody have Templeton's Uprising in West Africa 2 (#543) and his Uprising in West Africa 3 (#565) ?

It's been quite a long time since the second uprising was uploaded to dofantasy and yet nobody has shared it yet. I wonder, do people not like Templeton so much? I think his style in the last 1-2 years has definitely improved and I quite enjoy his comics nowadays. Hope somebody can upload the aforementioned ones.

jaller0461

Nov 6, 2018
Hey, does anybody have Templeton's Uprising in West Africa 2 (#543) and his Uprising in West Africa 3 (#565) ?

It's been quite a long time since the second uprising was uploaded to dofantasy and yet nobody has shared it yet. I wonder, do people not like Templeton so much? I think his style in the last 1-2 years has definitely improved and I quite enjoy his comics nowadays. Hope somebody can upload the aforementioned ones.
Predondo, not Templeton

joe.bob

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah a re-up with working links would be great? Would be great if also the torrent gets a one click hoster re-up. Thanks you guys!

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
anybody has the dofantasy number 556 evil elves by hawkes set and may possible share it please and thank you,
I've been waiting ages to read it and I guess theres' no torrent neither that has that set somewhere

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
8 muses have a bunch of new updates - new for them, don't know if they are new here or not:

552,559, 542,

The first four here:

Best way I've found to navigate comics in 8 muses is to:
Click the 'image full size' button in the top left of 8muses
Set your browser to full screen to get rid of the address bar / tool bar
Set you browser zoom to what ever level you are comfortable with and then use your keyboard to navigate - down arrow to scroll down the page and right arrow to go to the next page.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
8 muses have a bunch of new updates - new for them, don't know if they are new here or not:

552,559, 542,

The first four here:

Set you browser zoom to what ever level you are comfortable with and then use your keyboard to navigate - down arrow to scroll down the page and right arrow to go to the next page.
Davox, thanks buddy for the heads up, appreciated.
Thanks for the viewing advice for the newer peeps etc also, lol.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020

552,559, 542,

The first four here:

Thanks for the heads up

But i guess this comic FANSADOX COLLECTION 556 EVIL ELVES - HAWKE has yet to be released yet right ?
I wish and hope someone posts it soon

Reactions: darknanas