neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
hi all, found a torrent for 1 to 500 on . Also has the missing ones of the original post and some extras:

On 1337x I found more uploads by Merzedes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mick2020

Theking08

Dec 9, 2019
C
Fansadox Collection 559 Slavecop 3 the hive - Erenisch

Cant download this one either. Says please wait 10 minutes then when the 10 minutes are over it refreshes and says please wait 10 minutes again. Can we please stop uploading to websites that charge you or force you to make an account or trick you into thinking its a free download when its not. Lets stick with anon files everybody.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
I found it on the net

Syncmm, thanks heaps buddy for finding a "workable" version (lol!) for all of us. The effort is greatly appreciated, legend!

Theking08, agree its frustrating as hell! The problem is these sites appear free access, but are obviously only free to post, BUT often then not to download from after! All we can do is ask, but I feel peeps are still gonna use these types of sites because they appear FREE and are deceived!

SO ALL WE CAN DO IS ASK PLEASE (please please, pretty please, lol!) just in future, where possible can peeps try to use direct PDF etc links like this one that Syncmm found. The "compressed" versions (WinZip, RAR etc) posted on these "so called free sites" are often not worth the effort for anyone.

Just my two cents worth.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Hello
Does anybody have these two fansadox sets I am interested in reading. I can't download a torrent file so a mega or dropbox would be greatly appreciated

1) FANSADOX COLLECTION 552 HALLOWEEN HOUSE PARTY - HAWKE

2) FANSADOX COLLECTION 556 EVIL ELVES - HAWKE

Please and thank you in advance

Theking08

Dec 9, 2019
Hello
Does anybody have these two fansadox sets I am interested in reading. I can't download a torrent file so a mega or dropbox would be greatly appreciated

1) FANSADOX COLLECTION 552 HALLOWEEN HOUSE PARTY - HAWKE

2) FANSADOX COLLECTION 556 EVIL ELVES - HAWKE

Please and thank you in advance
No one has those yet. Only way to get them right now is to buy them from dofantasy yourself.

vidalishere

Mar 18, 2020
Tip: do use a VPN if you go the Torrent way. Dof does download the torrents as well and keeps checking who is sharing the torrent content by saving a list of IP addresses. If you have a unique IP address you better not go the torrent way.

SharpShoot

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks to everyone who shares. But I think it's cheeky to tell people which hosters they should use. Almost all of the hosters used are fine. Better to open a thread somewhere else and ask how to load from the respective hoster. This is really not the right area for that.

Reactions: Nihilistic

DPTouch

Jul 8, 2019
Hello Thanks for the megaup file. Sadly I can't download the 552 pdf file. When I click the down arrow it doesn't download anything for me ?
I tried it and it's working download. I think once again you should try to download with different browser or remove cache of current one. or final option go with torrent.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I tried it and it's working download. I think once again you should try to download with different browser or remove cache of current one. or final option go with torrent.
Thank you you are correct. It does work. It failed for me in Chrome but Firefox worked beautifully and quickly.
Thank you so much.
Now just waiting for number 556 the Evil Elves stor