Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
What's missing:

- 540 to 545
- 553 to 558
- 560 to 565
- 567 to 568
- 570 to 576

So if anyone has these, please post so I can update my collection and also add it to the RAR file for others to enjoy down the road

**Edit** - I just downloaded 566 and 569

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2018
Merry Christmas Kids :p :p :p

001 to 500 (every comic)
500+ is hit and miss. If anyone has any that I am missing, please feel free to post so I and others can add it to the collection

Total File Size: 10.3 GB

Thanks
Bro can't you just upload it google drive? Google drive gives free 15 gb space. Easy to upload, easy to download. You can just create fake gmail and use google drive. I think more convenient for everyone :)

Reactions: Zhagaroth

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
Bro can't you just upload it google drive? Google drive gives free 15 gb space. Easy to upload, easy to download. You can just create fake gmail and use google drive. I think more convenient for everyone :)
Ok, well everyone seems to use Anon so I just used it as well

I can look at using Google Drive, but I find it funny that ppl are bitching about how I share my collection. There is nothing forcing me to share my collection, but yet I have and yet ppl are bitching about me using Anon. It's just funny is all

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020

I can look at using Google Drive, but I find it funny that ppl are bitching about how I share my collection. There is nothing forcing me to share my collection, but yet I have and yet ppl are bitching about me using Anon. It's just funny is all
Thanks so much for putting in the hard work and sharing your collection
we're not really complaining we're just having a hard time appreciating and accessing your beautiful collection.

Even as an aside we don't really have a standard sharing software for how to share dofanyasy stuff such as mega or drive since we never had a discussion about it as a group.

Anon seems to cap the download speed
Google Drive is complaining about abuse so some aren't showing up.
Mega prolly good but something else will show up

But everyone in this group are extremely grateful and thankful for sharing your prized collection so thank you once again

Nov 21, 2018

Sir we are not complianing or bitching, in addition to monsterman09, i'm livin in country every fucking god damn nsfw site blocked by goverment including f95zone, anon, 8muses etc. Yeah i use vpn to access these sites at home but my internet connection is very bad (24 Mbps normally, god knows what it drops with vpn, did i say it is 3rd world country?), only place i have good connection (1000 Mbps) is my workplace but you can not bypass vpn block in this corpo no matter how hard you try (its probably not good idea to browse nsfw sites in work anyway xd).

So it shows around 30-40 hr to download from anon with vpn at home, and connection probably will lost so download will be paused. I asked google drive upload because drive links accessible everywhere once you saved it and i can download files at work in the blink of an eye.

So if you could put all files in RAR file (maybe even use easy password) and upload only 1 RAR file it won't/can't flag any file,

Anyway thanks for your efforts if you try one more time or not :)

warmmer

Jun 28, 2017
thanks for your work

perhaps an solution is rar it and give it an pasword
name change
so it harder to see wats in side

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
Sir we are not complianing or bitching, in addition to monsterman09, i'm livin in country every fucking god damn nsfw site blocked by goverment including f95zone, anon, 8muses etc. Yeah i use vpn to access these sites at home but my internet connection is very bad (24 Mbps normally, god knows what it drops with vpn, did i say it is 3rd world country?), only place i have good connection (1000 Mbps) is my workplace but you can not bypass vpn block in this corpo no matter how hard you try (its probably not good idea to browse nsfw sites in work anyway xd).

So it shows around 30-40 hr to download from anon with vpn at home, and connection probably will lost so download will be paused. I asked google drive upload because drive links accessible everywhere once you saved it and i can download files at work in the blink of an eye.

So if you could put all files in RAR file (maybe even use easy password) and upload only 1 RAR file it won't/can't flag any file,

Anyway thanks for your efforts if you try one more time or not :)
Isn't the whole point of Google Drive was that you could download individual files vs all files? If a RAR will post all the files for you guys to get more easily than that's fine I can do that

Nov 21, 2018
Isn't the whole point of Google Drive was that you could download individual files vs all files? If a RAR will post all the files for you guys to get more easily than that's fine I can do that
No sir, for me whole point of Google Drive is there is no download speed limit (like anon (also no vpn need)) or transfer exceed limit (like mega), thanks again btw.

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
HOT :cool: HOT :cool: HOT :p

Thanks

You got any others from my list? lol

- 540 to 542
- 544 and 545
- 553 to 558
- 560 to 565
- 567 and 568
- 570 to 576