Aug 8, 2020
SOMEONE EVER KNEW IT WAS FROM TEMPLETOM

sorry for my english what i meant is:
Does anyone know what was templeton

Thank you

Last edited:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
hey, may be Templeton actually Goran Parlov's nickname? here is some pages he did for Punisher and the first time I ever saw his work it seemed Very familiar, I couldn't recognize from where...
what you think?

Punisher - Frank Castle #72 007.jpg Punisher - Frank Castle #72 003.jpg v8x7GVy5_2110160308511gpadd.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Keffisch
May 5, 2018
unrelated, but coax dreams is also a really good artist I've noticed has similar themes in their art to stuff on DoFantasy. Wondering if anyone knows how to find their comics? There's access to a few, namely the Secret Domination League series here:

For a list of their comics, however, here's their website:

Reactions: warmmer

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
What's the comics name in your posted screenshots? Can you share full file in english if possible?
the one I first recognize ''similarities'' with Templeton art was this one

but the images I uploaded there are from google images, Goran Parlov

Asianbondage

Mar 28, 2018
Some of Merrick novels

Audition
Deaf,_Dumb_&_Blind_Date
Detention_Camp
Family_Ties
Mermaid
New_York_Bound
Political_Asylum
Roomies
Thin_Ice
Trailer_Trash
Legacy
The Electrician
The keeper​
can you please download it again. old link has expired

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Merry Christmas Kids :p :p :p

001 to 500 (every comic)
500+ is hit and miss. If anyone has any that I am missing, please feel free to post so I and others can add it to the collection

Total File Size: 10.3 GB

Thanks
Thanks a lot though it may need to be ripped into smaller sections since it takes 2 days for me to download the whole thing using anonfiles.
Is it possible to move it on mega temproarily so people can download what they wish and need ?

btw do you know if this collection has 556 in it the evil elves by hawke is in it or not ?

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020

001 to 500 (every comic)
500+ is hit and miss. If anyone has any that I am missing, please feel free to post so I and others can add it to the collection

Thanks
Yea Im having a huge time downloading the anon file even with 300mbps download speed it won't download for me even after 4 hours it only went to 1GB

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021

001 to 500 (every comic)

Thanks
Is there a list of what's missing from your collection?