okumo kawa

Mar 12, 2018
This makes it look he's either making a comeback or likely to venture more outside of DF like Erenisch and start his own thing. Maybe he was just taking a little break. It's like the preview before the next comic comes out. He's got a lot of chapters that aren't done, so maybe we'll see a return to that soon, hopefully, and I know that as much as we like to get comix free, artists like him, and whoever your favourite artist may be, rely on people paying for their stuff to earn a living, so if you love Fernando, show him your support when he comes back, and hopefully he's able to do it more often
Therefore, I hope Fernando will be at subscribestar this time so that his fans can support his work. It is only fair to pay for such fantastic comic art. At the moment I am totally happy that Fernando is alive and will hopefully proceed with his fantastic art.

Reactions: S.F.R.

Shadowkid

May 6, 2020
Since unfortunately all download links are blocked.
Could someone send me one as a personal message? I am happy to pass it on to other people in need!

What's missing:

- 501 to 520
- 521 to 540
- 541 to 560
- 561 to 576

So if anyone has these, please post so I can update my collection and also add it to the RAR file for others to enjoy down the road.
View attachment Fansadox Collection 569 - Snatcher 3- Sleepover Slaves.pdf View attachment Fansadox Collection 569 - Snatcher 3- Sleepover Slaves.pdf

May 5, 2018
that's cool, where does he release this pics ?
I think this might be their website here:

A lot of the artist's seem like they're looking to go solo from DoFantasy unless they're solo artists to begin with that just release their comics on their website and through DoFantasy

On a side note, it would be really funny if Fernando was still active but had his own website this entire time

Last edited:

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
I think this might be their website here:

A lot of the artist's seem like they're looking to go solo from DoFantasy unless they're solo artists to begin with that just release their comics on their website and through DoFantasy

On a side note, it would be really funny if Fernando was still active but had his own website this entire time
Can you name the artists that went solo? I know of erenisch and now Kitty hand , who else?

GillH

Jan 30, 2019
hi guys anyone able to re-up FC569 in high quality PDF the only one available now is the low quality version. it was posted a while back on here in post
#1,615 thx
Is this the low quality version the 10 MB one?

warmmer do you have the original version of 569 you posted?

Thanks

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2018
Most artists are going that route. Instead of relying solely on Dofantasy they are opening up their own shop and sharing content there too. It seems that's happening in most industries anyway... The sad part is some really good artists at DF quit before the turn of Patreon/SS and now probably moved on to something else.

It's the best thing really, if they make more money they make more content. The good thing about being an solo artist is your quality of work is relying on you only...no employees, no company etc. It just matters how good you are. Erenisch is a great artist in my opinion and is cleaning up. Fernando tends to be more popular and would mint money if he was as consistent as Erenisch. The problem is likely personal life. Erenisch is like a machine. But no judgement on Fernando at all, it's his life and like all of us with different difficulties.
Erenisch is sucks bro. His artwork might be good but his stories, i just can't stand...