VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aside from the Ms Harper path, I'm really liking the Eva path compared to the others. The mom path is hot to but pretty out there. With Eva though it feels like it's more realistic/plausible which adds to it I think.
Isn't it possible to do all three? As far as I understand the branches, I'm on the dom Harper route, with Eva living with Viv and having sex with Mom.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Isn't it possible to do all three? As far as I understand the branches, I'm on the dom Harper route, with Eva living with Viv and having sex with Mom.
Yeah, you could do multiple it looks like but my post was mostly about how I like the Eva path the most so far, once we see more of Ms Harper I might change my opinion though.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is there has been talk about 0.5 will complete the Mom and Eva party route?
Edit: Nevermind I just play it :LOL:
Edit2: Well it to be contineued in the next update

And I would have a suggestion like this:
If only you can do(/or not too much trouble to you) all routes would be done up to a certain point (in game time=some day or a certain event etc.) and when all routes reach that some point then some routes continues at somepoint and then other routes reach that point etc

I know there are really a lot of different routes in the game but I prefer this thing more that each route would be completed at a certain point along with the others.

I hope I could explain that well and you understood my point at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: WindySakura

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
So now my focus will be on finishing up the party even with Evaline and mom and then finally be done up until v5 and can start moving on to the next part of the story which will finally involve introducing Vivian's aunt.
If someone wonders who is Vivian's aunt she is mentioned on "Eva move to Vivian" the route and last august we get this image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: afterlights

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
v 0.4.95
changelog:

finished harper content with Monica

fixes:

several spelling corrections.
fixed some continuity issues in dialog
fixed some images not showing up

download

Win:

Mac:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dog Days of Summer [v0.4.95] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.53 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 164 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 130 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes