VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames I'd like to report 2 inconsistencies in my PT

- In the painting session with Des, at one moment they're talking about guys having drugged her, but it didn't happen : I stayed with Des all the party (didn't follow Rebecca, rejected Shanna's advances), drunk a lot, blacked out and woke up in her dorm room. I know it happens in another path but not mine, so they shouldn't mention it

- When Viv chooses her new outfit, we have the choice to wear glasses or not. If we choose to wear them, she tells something about her mother and running to the bathroom to take them off, but it didn't happen in my PT, I don't pursue the mom.
Thank you. I would like to ask first though is this from a clean playthrough? As in you started a new game. Because the party with des had a few problems with it that I have recently fixed.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Update v.5
Alright. Here is the full version of 0.5
Now assuming I haven't missed anything. Everything should now play to the end of the Des Art room/ harper content depending on your choices(some have a little bit more content).
It is my personal recommendation that you create a master save at the end of this content and this be the save you use until the final version of 0.6 comes out then make a new master save. This way if I make a mistake and have to go back and fix something it doesn't break your save.

Change log:
Finished Evaline Mom party event (all paths now caught up-ish)
New threeway sex scene
added stinger ending if you are living with Des or Evaline

fixes:
went back and fixed Rebecca's name so it is now spelled right.
fixed a few issues of images not showing up properly in
went through and fixed a lot incorrect text depending on certain choices. (Any text that is wrong at this point should just be flavor and shouldn't effect your game.)
lot of spelling fixes.

Win:

Mac:

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I was a wee bit disappointed. The game ended at the same place v4.95 did.
This is only a continuation if evaline is living with you and you went to the party with mom.
Presumably now any further update will progress all paths.

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
I was a wee bit disappointed. The game ended at the same place v4.95 did.
same here but games with more than one path always have this problem or really short updates.

Me personally, I prefer the short updates so no matter what path you're on you get something but it's really just the dev's choice :\

welp time to wait a few more months :(

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dog Days of Summer [v0.5.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.61 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 134 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
same here but games with more than one path always have this problem or really short updates.

Me personally, I prefer the short updates so no matter what path you're on you get something but it's really just the dev's choice :\

welp time to wait a few more months :(
Why? Dev said exactly what the update was going to be, and made good on that promise.

Reactions: afterlights

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
*Attention* I will be waiting until all paths of the "Party" are complete before I look at continuing this guide. I think it is what's best for the quality of guide I hope you would expect.
Just the info: all paths complete now.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This game is fantastic, great job dev! Just a question: now that the party is locked down, where will the focus shift? My hopes are to the dominance and submission choices with Harper (and with the MC becoming more dominant or submissive). Whatever you decide to do, I know it will be excellent. Thanks for your work!

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Maybe to make the game more pluralistic !!!!! they say monotony (kills),in many straight games there are lesbian scenes and that is good, but here only lesbian is boring.
U had a wrong example here bro, if monotony kills, then every male protag game would also had some m/m, i personally dont like lesbian content in male mc games since its always not really a lesbians but just some creepy voyer shit or they are there for a treesome and i'm not into that.
Just like most people that really into this game i like lesbian games that dont focus on straight content, u dont go playing lesbian game to just be dissapointed that new update is all straight and there is nothing for u, that why u have 1000+ games with a dude MC that gets all the pussy he wants, no need to ruin niche genre game with filler content that barely anyone actually wants.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Oh.. Yey (while being really, really, REALLY sarcastic). New update.. Went from 4.95 to 5.0.. So.. It's like 3 minutes of game time?? At least 4. something to 4.95 was like 5 minutes.. What's up with months of doing stuff and then coming out with few minutes of game time updates?? Take Your time.. Month, two, six or even a year and release something worth playing. Right now i'm not even going to download it since it's mostly disappointing cause of that short update.. Give us play time for hours..

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly if the dad was in the game i would not even play it, the dad is the obvious joke on lazy harem mc games with stuff like "i was a lesbian until your father cock, no other man was better then him" or he was some kind of demon like Tara(or Tara lol) and he turned all the women in the city into lesbians or something.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes