VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.2.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a trick to continue from a saved game? Once I load a save I can pick a choice - and that's it. Nothing happens.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Wow so this game got picked up fast.
So I will try to be proactive and take notes on any feed back I see here.
And please if you enjoy the game please consider throwing a dollar my way on Subscribestar.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Is there a trick to continue from a saved game? Once I load a save I can pick a choice - and that's it. Nothing happens.
Humm that's a weird one. I will try and recreate it and see if I can figure out the problem. Are you loading at the choice or is it just when you reach the next choice it doesn't work?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Humm that's a weird one. I will try and recreate it and see if I can figure out the problem. Are you loading at the choice or is it just when you reach the next choice it doesn't work?
I usually save at choices. Once I've finished playing through 0.02 I'll report back whether non-choice saves can be continued.

Update: Looks like saving without a choice active will allow the game to continue. Not a happy combination combined with the no rollback of your chosen engine.

Last edited:

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
I usually save at choices. Once I've finished playing through 0.02 I'll report back whether non-choice saves can be continued.

Update: Looks like saving without a choice active will allow the game to continue. Not a happy combination combined with the no rollback of your chosen engine.
I will see what I can do about the save problem. Thank you for checking.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
BlackWebGames
Very good start!
Why not Patreon?
Thank you so much!
I decided to stay away from Patreon for a couple of reasons. A big reason is that Patreon has seemingly been working more and more on screwing over people for some time now and I don't see them getting any better. Second, they have never been friendly to incest content and as you mentioned... Viv's Mom.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I love the game so far. It feels like GGGB, and the filter makes it look graphic novel-ish. The only downsides for me are that the writer needs to proofread more (some glaring spelling errors here and there), and that there is no reason that this game shouldn't be on a more stable VN engine like Renpy.

After the completion of GGGB, I'm looking forward to this more lesbian-oriented potential successor. :D

Reactions: Namco15

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
THERE ARE no dicks. Well, just me, obviously being a bit of a dick here, but "their/they're" and "there" mistakes drive me up the wall. Even many people whose first language is English constantly make those mistakes.
[/QUOTE
Well, my first language is English...and sorry that I am an uneducated hillbilly from the South that sometimes makes grammar errors....so keep driving up that wall.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a nice looking game wasn't expecting much but I was wrong usually wary of games that aren't RenPy can't wait for the fun to start now looks like Desiree will need some cheering up ;)

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh dear dev please let this finally be a good pure lesbian (Harem) game. There was only one that ive found that was pure lesbian game (that I could find) but you couldn't have a harem in it you had to pick which girl to go after. :cry:
This looks like it's going to be the same thing.

Choices seem to lead to one of the women.

BlackWebGames

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Oh dear dev please let this finally be a good pure lesbian (Harem) game. There was only one that ive found that was pure lesbian game (that I could find) but you couldn't have a harem in it you had to pick which girl to go after. :cry:
A harem is certainly an option for this game. And for the most part this is a pure lesbian game. A few choices that you make can have other options but nothing that won't be avoidable.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
wow two versions in the same day you work really fast :LOL:
by the way it should add incest in the tags?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
"BlackWeb Games profile is under review.
PLEASE, BE AWARE: due to an extremely high volume of recently submitted profiles, the approval will take longer than usual. After this page is approved, you will be able to subscribe as usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding."

:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: botc76
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes