VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Doing my amateur pseudo due diligence thing:
(picking up from wherever I left off... apparently back in February... so I might be a release or more behind.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At which point I hit the limit (64) for images in a single F95 comment/post.

Also, it's stopped being late night and started being early morning, so I should probably try to sleep.
Thank you for your feedback. I won't respond to all of it but I did read it all.

To clarify one thing though the fame takes place in the city of new Amsterdam a fictional city that is part of the British empire on the American continent but while under Britain it is an autonomous city much like Hong Kong within its own laws. One of those laws being the age of adulthood is 16... sorta. I go a lot more in depth on this in my other game mother lovers society.

Where did you see that?
I would prefer one with "pet teacher". ;)
It is hard to read I know but the image does say teachers pet and mommy's girl

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
How dominant will Vivian be able to get? Any chance for lesbian bdsm scenes? ;)
Something like:
Viv cuffs XX's hands and secures them to chains above her head. She binds XX's tits and whips her. Viv nails XX's tits to a wooden plank and pours wax on them. Then she spanks XX's ass with a paddle and fucks her from behind with a strapless dildo. Finally Viv unties XX and sits on her face while XX licks and sucks Vivian's cunt. Viv cums and squirts in XX's mouth and grinds her wet cunt in XX's face.
End of XX's lesson number ##.
:)
Wrong game? :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes