VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So which sex scenes have right now?
The only full sex scene is with Evaline in her dorm. There is a extended sex scene with Tara but that is all a fantasy and not happening. And then there is a short toy scene if you do not have sex with Evaline.

For the record the next update will be on all the Harper content, hanging out with Evaline, as well as the shopping for the party content.

Then after that the next update will be the party. From there the story will diverge a lot from the original game.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Doing my amateur pseudo due diligence thing:
(picking up from wherever I left off... apparently back in February... so I might be a release or more behind.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At which point I hit the limit (64) for images in a single F95 comment/post.

Also, it's stopped being late night and started being early morning, so I should probably try to sleep.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't normally play female protagonist games but this looked interesting so I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did.
The game is awesome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L7Bear

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
The only full sex scene is with Evaline in her dorm. There is a extended sex scene with Tara but that is all a fantasy and not happening. And then there is a short toy scene if you do not have sex with Evaline.

For the record the next update will be on all the Harper content, hanging out with Evaline, as well as the shopping for the party content.

Then after that the next update will be the party. From there the story will diverge a lot from the original game.
Thanks for the answer i'm glad you go back to work on this great game and can't wait to have sex scenes and romance with Des and mom, my favourite characters

• Red Heart
Reactions: .Septic.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dog Days Of Summer 0.3.1b remake
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.3.1b Remake

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes