VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Wanted to try this since too few lesbian centric games without dicks for the plot bullshittery around, but the MC looks like Michael Jackson. That will be nightmare fuel in every lewd scene. :WutFace:
Did you play the game or are you basing that off of the preview images because I just reworked the main character in this update.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Was there supposed to be an Evaline scene? Vivian mentions going to her dorm at the diner. But that never triggered even after Evaline invited Vivian to her dorm on Friday.

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Was there supposed to be an Evaline scene? Vivian mentions going to her dorm at the diner. But that never triggered even after Evaline invited Vivian to her dorm on Friday.
Must be a bug at dinner but yes if you help evaline with her paper you will go to her dorm and have the option

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Must be a bug at dinner but yes if you help evaline with her paper you will go to her dorm and have the option
Okay, I think I get what happened. The conversation in the diner isn't taking into account the third option. As I didn't have Viviane help Evaline write the paper, she just gave it to her. So she doesn't go to her dorm that night. The diner convo probably only considers if she was helped or not.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes