VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Hey guys i hope you all are fine
Guys in this post i will like to share my Windows gallery mod link.Using which you all can access gallery.
i had added a zip. You just need to extract and copy/cut all files and place inside main game folder . Just replace these with originals
Thank you
This mod gallery is giving me an error when I enter the gallery

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
any news?
Not since Feb

I hope I'm wrong but I think this is gradually dying (and sadly I think MLS may also join it). Its generally a kiss of death for a game when it stops for a while, only to be remade - perhaps because devs are losing interest or struggling for inspiration to get past a particular issue.

If it is, that'd be a real shame, as this game was a neglected gem and easily up there with much more popular games such as Good Girl Gone Bad in terms of content and choice

Still, fingers crossed

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Not since Feb

I hope I'm wrong but I think this is gradually dying (and sadly I think MLS may also join it). Its generally a kiss of death for a game when it stops for a while, only to be remade - perhaps because devs are losing interest or struggling for inspiration to get past a particular issue.

If it, that'd be a real shame, as this game was a neglected gem and easily up there with much more popular games such as Good Girl Gone Bad in terms of content and choice

Still, fingers crossed
I hope not please

Bane69

Nov 19, 2017
im sad to say my penis died and im now a eunuch. no man was ever meant to edge that much and not release. i blame the dev a bit but i mostly blame myself. see you space cowboys :cry:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Nulldev and lnppo

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
What's the difference between Before the Rework and the normal game download?
Mostly he went with the upgraded version of the game's engine which allowed him to have more design features for the models with better graphics. He is also streamlining the wording and the story, which is the reason for reboot. Plus side is the previous version is a good rough draft, so it shouldn't take him years to get caught up.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
... a song is like last thing I expected. Hopefully it's not the only thing he did in those three months
I Think he may have been working on it and trying to get out more MLS at the same time. Splitting your attention between two games can slow you down.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes