VN Ren'Py Dog Days of Summer [Rework v0.3.1b] [BlackWeb Games]

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
That's what we've been told. But if it was actually Tara that impregnated Mom, pretending to be Viv's father, then that's a different matter entirely.
Or impregnating her without involving the husband, Virgin Mary style? But regardless of method it is clear Tara has some form of control over pregnancies, considering all women born in New Amsterdam are lesbians if the rumors are true.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Activated by Tara kissing her?
But that's not how it works in real life, is it? You know, I'm still trying to keep my assumptions as realistic as possible.

edit.
I any of you guys know about genetics more, please correct me.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That's what we've been told. But if it was actually Tara that impregnated Mom, pretending to be Viv's father, then that's a different matter entirely.
It is an arousing idea. Dirty even. Thinking that Tara instead of mom's playboy husband impregnated mom. Especially if she helped him gain (money and) a harem. That she wanted to have the one who was gay but now was under his "spell" (like the others). That she essentially cheated him when she snatched (the best) one of his harem under his nose.
But I would maybe like more if Viv's father was her father. It just doesn't make as much sense in regards to the manifestation of inherited traits.
As a side note, if anyone were to impregnate mom now, it should be Viv. :sneaky:

edit.
I'm still keeping this idea in my head as a back-up plan.;)

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Or impregnating her without involving the husband, Virgin Mary style? But regardless of method it is clear Tara has some form of control over pregnancies, considering all women born in New Amsterdam are lesbians if the rumors are true.
Des says "That only women are born in this city and they are all exceptionally beautiful." :giggle: If the other rumor is true, she can turn women regardles of age gay. Katherine: "They say that all girls in this city are bi or just straight up lesbian." "This city changes people." Previously I considered that such changes would make sense, from a scientific perspective, if they happened during the developement of the child in the womb. But if taken at face value, this rumor tells that she could turn even adults gay (in time). o_O Which could still work, on a large scale even, if magic in this world operates like real world radiation (see my theory regarding magic). And the process could be hastened by involving multiple casters.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
But that's not how it works in real life, is it? You know, I'm still trying to keep my assumptions as realistic as possible.
I don't have much experience with magic in real life. :p But I imagine that Viv has some inhibitors in place from birth which is removed by some sort of enzyme in Tara's saliva. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Des says "That only women are born in this city and they are all exceptionally beautiful." :giggle: If the other rumor is true, she can turn women regardles of age gay. Katherine: "They say that all girls in this city are bi or just straight up lesbian." "This city changes people." Previously I considered that such changes would make sense, from a scientific perspective, if they happened during the developement of the child in the womb. But if taken at face value, this rumor tells that she could turn even adults gay (in time). o_O
Ah, right I didn't remember the phrasing. Still able to manipulate pregnancies in some way, whether it is by sperm selection or by actually changing the DNA or something else.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Right. Thinking a bit more Tara is probably transferring through her saliva some sort of advanced tailor-made "medicine" (or similar) that changes Viv's body chemistry in some way or other.
Could it be that it pushes Viv's body to produce more pheromones? We don't see any drastic change in he look, but she appears more alluring. Like a charm spell. In addition she is dazzled by Tara and wants to be more like her. Viv's subconscious does the rest.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Going back to our debate over Tara's ability to track down her targets, I came up with the idea that she could place a magic tracker of sorts on people that served her as a teleportation beacon. Thus she not just put a charm spell on Viv, but such marker. And her informants would tell her of any suspicious activity. If she can indeed teleport. o_O

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Going back to our debate over Tara's ability to track down her targets, I came up with the idea that she could place a magic tracker of sorts on people that served her as a teleportation beacon. Thus she not just put a charm spell on Viv, but such marker. And her informants would tell her of any suspicious activity. If she can indeed teleport. o_O
Teleportation sounds a bit ... mundane to me. I mean teleportation is awesome and all, but it still requires Tara to be at one singular place at any given time. Considering how the entire city is in her control, I think that is unlikely. Instead I think it more likely that the Tara Viv interacts with is some sort of manifested Avatar of Tara.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Teleportation sounds a bit ... mundane to me. I mean teleportation is awesome and all, but it still requires Tara to be at one singular place at any given time. Considering how the entire city is in her control, I think that is unlikely. Instead I think it more likely that the Tara Viv interacts with is some sort of manifested Avatar of Tara.

The character of warrant officer Schrödinger is modeled after the "Schrödinger's cat". Anime Hellsing ultimate ova 4. This is what you could be looking for. ;)

May 28, 2017
After the sex scene with mom and eva, when eva and viv are in bed, the three choices switch my sub viv to dom viv. I think that is a bug.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Strictly speaking, demons, like angels are entities that never had a human body before nor had any material body whatsoever. They can appear wherever they want and in human form if they need to communicate with humans. Thus you cannot even call it teleportation in a traditional sense. And if they touched you in human form it most likely would feel very different from what you are used to.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Just downloaded this a couple of days ago, and I've already explored sub and dom paths and played different playthroughs focused on specific romances, but I'm kinda struggling with Eva:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, loving this refreshing story. It's rare to find a female lesbian protag with a realistic story (even when it includes fantasy elements), so thanks BlackWeb!

Reactions: Sorrow85
4.30 star(s) 38 Votes