1.40 star(s) 19 Votes

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
Assuming the reason that I can't save is because this is a Patreon preview or something?

Anyone know the "Lewd Mode"code?

Edit: Code seems to be "dollhouse" - can save with candle.

Can't use save editors here because there isn't any game data files present, nothing to unpack with a decrypter.
use newer version :)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
This is the weirdest game I have ever played and I played it till it booted me to the main menu and only saw a single blowjob were some crazy chick forced herself on the mc and I didn't see any ntr even though it's in the tags I feel like this was just a whole waste of time.

zeromass

Oct 8, 2017
This is the weirdest game I have ever played and I played it till it booted me to the main menu and only saw a single blowjob were some crazy chick forced herself on the mc and I didn't see any ntr even though it's in the tags I feel like this was just a whole waste of time.
Game is under development tag was for things intended to be in future releasees

Balial42

May 3, 2018
wont even open for me just a white screen
You're not the only one with this issue, but I recall that someone mentioned a fix for that some pages before. You can also search for this (tread only) when you go to the first page and search for white screen.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
quite simple,overly massive chests are for me a turn off,looked at the tags thought great then saw your preview pics,so no thanks wish you all the best going forward but i wont even download this :)

• Angry
Reactions: psychocricket

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Doghouse [1.2.9C (L)] Compressed (Untested)

Win (1.6 GB/ 385 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Oof i really like the game but are they going to split the game in 2 and even make 2 different art, so in total 4?
For the art matter, if its just another artist, then is okish, no much but its just about money so it wont take much time.
But for splitting the game in 2 is basically making 2 times harder the work... ok no 2 times but almost.
I have exp in this industry and i have rarely see some game success in this way. Its the classic, in theory sounds wonderful, it will have a lot of content and a lot of people would be pleased... In reality, it ends abandoned or all part having barely content.

Reactions: Awn0021
1.40 star(s) 19 Votes